Groups
    EXPIRED

Candy Floss Maker

I'm after a Candy Floss maker as a present for someone.

Found one on Drinkstuff for £34.99 delivered (using discount code from here). Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper. All help appreciated.

Cheers

drinkstuff.com/pro…211drinkstuff.com/pro…211

6 Comments

Don't, they are useless. Hard to work and you get a tiny amount of candy floss out of them

Hi, I must admit I do tend to agree with the above. My mum bought one from Argos about 2 years ago and it was so poor that we took it back!! but we did pay £35 for that one.

I saw them om Monday in B & M. I am not sure where abouts you are, but B & M is a store by me on a retail park in Flint and I know there is also one in Wrexham, they were £9.99 in there, they wernt as fancy as the one in the picture you posted but still similar.

Hope this helps!!!

Original Poster

Thanks for the help folks :thumbsup:

Gimme

I'm after a Candy Floss maker as a present for someone.Found one on … I'm after a Candy Floss maker as a present for someone.Found one on Drinkstuff for £34.99 delivered (using discount code from here). Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper. All help appreciated.Cheers]http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?ID=2211

Notice this companies T&C's for this product:

Please Note: Due to hygenic reasons this item is non-returnable after use.

What a scam!

We bought one for our daughter for Xmas from Argos (can't remember which one) but it was woeful, tiny amounts of candy floss the size of a 10p piece came out, took it back for a refund.

Money Spinning

We bought one for our daughter for Xmas from Argos (can't remember which … We bought one for our daughter for Xmas from Argos (can't remember which one) but it was woeful, tiny amounts of candy floss the size of a 10p piece came out, took it back for a refund.

yeah ours was from Argos, we took it back too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions