Groups

Candyman Boxset - Does Such A Thing Exist?

I have been looking for a very long time now to see if a boxset of the Candyman films exists, but I have never been able to locate one.

Does anybody happen to know if it does exist, and if so, where can I get one from? It's driving me crazy lol.

P.S. How many films are there exactly? I've seen 3 films but I'm not sure if any more have been made?

Many thanks!

7 Comments

I think there's three, only seen the first two.

This used to make me poo myself

when i was a kid after watching this film i checked under my bed every night before i went sleep.

nope theres never been a boxset. But you can pick up each film pretty cheap.

candyman - £2.99 - play.com
    candyman 2 - £3.99 - play.com
    candyman 3 - £3.99 - play.com

WOW, it took until post 6 to get anything representing a proper answer with the rest of the posts posted by members with a high post count no wonder your post counts are so high just post any old thing will do :thumbsup:

film companies are starting to repackage their films together as boxset so maybe some time in the future it will be released as a boxset, who released candyman again was it dimension

ttsese;3388618

WOW, it took until post 6 to get anything representing a proper answer … WOW, it took until post 6 to get anything representing a proper answer with the rest of the posts posted by members with a high post count no wonder your post counts are so high just post any old thing will do :thumbsup:film companies are starting to repackage their films together as boxset so maybe some time in the future it will be released as a boxset, who released candyman again was it dimension

post count boost woop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764571
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846323
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1838
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1831

See more discussions