Cannot complete purchase for iPhone on 02 website - help!

Found 17th Feb
o2.co.uk/sho…nes

This link will take you to the page, trying to buy the iPhone 6s plus at the bottom. Get to the final payment page and enter my card details and continue but it keeps just refreshing back to the payment page again.

Tried 5 different cards now - 02 cannot help me, f'ing useless company. Anyone got any tips?

24 Comments

pop down to a o2 store.

If O2 can't help you then I'm not sure anybody on here can.

Original Poster

browneyone

pop down to a o2 store.

Yeah was trying to avoid getting into a sales pitch

Original Poster

RossD89

If O2 can't help you then I'm not sure anybody on here can.

Wasn't sure if its a common problem on their site that people might know a solution to

It's a sign to not buy a waste of money iphone.

Must be your browser. Please ensure you have all Pop ups enabled. If that does not work swap browsers use Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox.
If that does not work delete your browsing history and clear cache and cookies.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

It's a sign to not buy a waste of money iphone.

Not being able to afford one doesn't make it a waste of money for other people.

Original Poster

sydney871

Must be your browser. Please ensure you have all Pop ups enabled. If that … Must be your browser. Please ensure you have all Pop ups enabled. If that does not work swap browsers use Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox. If that does not work delete your browsing history and clear cache and cookies.

Thanks I'll try that again but I've already tried with 3 different browsers. Do you mean pop ups enabled or disabled?

Is it your second order within a week? If so, try a different email address. Customer services told me this and then it worked fine.

"f'ing useless company." <--- You're claiming that and still want to use them? Interesting.

As some tips I would suggest the following:

- Try a company that isn't 'f'ing useless'
- Try a different device
- Try incognito mode or similar in a browser
- Try a different email address with a combination of the above

If none of the above work then it might suggest that it isn't the company who are 'f'ing useless'.
Edited by: "ipswich78" 17th Feb

Call them? If the website has issues then call them, you want to avoid the sales pitch but your already buying it? Or it could be that you have used five different card and actually bought five phones?

Original Poster

westy125

Call them? If the website has issues then call them, you want to avoid … Call them? If the website has issues then call them, you want to avoid the sales pitch but your already buying it? Or it could be that you have used five different card and actually bought five phones?

Already tried, they're absolutely useless which questions why I'm even buying from them in the first place really.

cossy3

Already tried, they're absolutely useless which questions why I'm even … Already tried, they're absolutely useless which questions why I'm even buying from them in the first place really.

​If your after sim free carphone warehouse are good sometimes,

try cpw

cossy3

Not being able to afford one doesn't make it a waste of money for other … Not being able to afford one doesn't make it a waste of money for other people.

Hahahaha.....at least my card doesn't bounce.

Westwoodo

http://i.giphy.com/8ZHxehd7ENuvK.gif

Original Poster

Westwoodo

Not a surprise when you haven't got any cards TO bounce
Edited by: "cossy3" 17th Feb

Agree OP awful website
apparently not been updated in decades
try making a new account using a slightly different name

might be an idea to check that the money didn't go out each time it refreshed you..

cossy3

Not a surprise when you haven't got any cards TO bounce

You needed to edit a post to write that and still put TO?

cossy3

Thanks I'll try that again but I've already tried with 3 different … Thanks I'll try that again but I've already tried with 3 different browsers. Do you mean pop ups enabled or disabled?

Enabled as paying by credit card involves banks own verification which is via a pop up.

Good Luck!

If you want a SIM only iPhone then use apple or John Lewis. If you want the hassle of a simlock that you'll have to negotiate or pay to get sorted by O2 then I'd steer clear of all CPW iPhones too as locks to first SIM that's used

Original Poster

Westwoodo

You needed to edit a post to write that and still put TO?

God you're thick

Original Poster

Cozworth806

If you want a SIM only iPhone then use apple or John Lewis. If you want … If you want a SIM only iPhone then use apple or John Lewis. If you want the hassle of a simlock that you'll have to negotiate or pay to get sorted by O2 then I'd steer clear of all CPW iPhones too as locks to first SIM that's used

Trying to save a bit of money though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226655
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3475
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620

See more discussions