Cannot Login To TopCashBack

Found 18th May 2015
Hi,

Anyone else having trouble logging in to topcashback? Has reset my password 4 times now and still just get an error when trying to login.

Thanks

12 Comments

Banned

Try switching your computer off and on 3 times that normally sorts it.

could be your caps lock stuck.

Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the password. Only site I know that errors if you don't.

Alt + f4 half a dozen times clears the errors for me.

Original Poster

bazzamone

Try switching your computer off and on 3 times that normally sorts it.

Thanks but after building, maintaining and repairing PC's for over 20 years, I am pretty sure that wont work (_;)

Original Poster

Oneday77

Alt + f4 half a dozen times clears the errors for me.

What would force closing actually do then? Nothing I guess

Original Poster

ho5dow

could be your caps lock stuck.

No it's not but thanks anyway.

Original Poster

pinkleponkle

Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the … Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the password. Only site I know that errors if you don't.

Yes tried that and still get an error

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, I was actually trying to see if anyone else was having problems. God help anyone who didn't know about computers with some of the answers on here.
Edited by: "Jonj1611" 18th May 2015

Banned

Jonj1611

Thanks but after building, maintaining and repairing PC's for over 20 … Thanks but after building, maintaining and repairing PC's for over 20 years, I am pretty sure that wont work (_;)

Don't know if you don't try

Jonj1611

Thanks for the replies, I was actually trying to see if anyone else was … Thanks for the replies, I was actually trying to see if anyone else was having problems. God help anyone who didn't know about computers with some of the answers on here.

It's only a little internet humour.
For the record I can login fine.

Original Poster

pinkleponkle

Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the … Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the password. Only site I know that errors if you don't.

Hi,

Just tried this again and managed to login. Never seen that before but there you go

Thanks all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants