Cannot Login To TopCashBack

Found 18th May 2015
Hi,

Anyone else having trouble logging in to topcashback? Has reset my password 4 times now and still just get an error when trying to login.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Try switching your computer off and on 3 times that normally sorts it.
could be your caps lock stuck.
Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the password. Only site I know that errors if you don't.
Alt + f4 half a dozen times clears the errors for me.
bazzamone

Try switching your computer off and on 3 times that normally sorts it.

Thanks but after building, maintaining and repairing PC's for over 20 years, I am pretty sure that wont work (_;)
Oneday77

Alt + f4 half a dozen times clears the errors for me.

What would force closing actually do then? Nothing I guess
ho5dow

could be your caps lock stuck.

No it's not but thanks anyway.
pinkleponkle

Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the … Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the password. Only site I know that errors if you don't.

Yes tried that and still get an error
Thanks for the replies, I was actually trying to see if anyone else was having problems. God help anyone who didn't know about computers with some of the answers on here.
Edited by: "Jonj1611" 18th May 2015
Jonj1611

Thanks but after building, maintaining and repairing PC's for over 20 … Thanks but after building, maintaining and repairing PC's for over 20 years, I am pretty sure that wont work (_;)

Don't know if you don't try
Jonj1611

Thanks for the replies, I was actually trying to see if anyone else was … Thanks for the replies, I was actually trying to see if anyone else was having problems. God help anyone who didn't know about computers with some of the answers on here.

It's only a little internet humour.
For the record I can login fine.
pinkleponkle

Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the … Click the log in button rather than pressing return after you type in the password. Only site I know that errors if you don't.

Hi,

Just tried this again and managed to login. Never seen that before but there you go

Thanks all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants