Cannot redeem NowTv/B&M pass to existing account

Posted 6th Dec 2019
So as everyone I got few NowTv pass for 30 days entertainment.
Today I went to apply one of my code as i am in 20 days of the current passes expiring.
However it tells me I can no longer apply as the code is expired.
The t&c on the email tells me the pass needs to be applied by 31st dec and I am also aware they have changed this date to sonner.

I am in Chat with Nowtv and they are informing that the code cannot be applied to my email existing nowtv account.

Anyone has a workaround or experienced something similar?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I had that as well. I managed to apply the first pass that I had a couple of weeks ago but when I've gone to use another one I'm getting the same message that you are.
They changed the date to 1st December, possibly affected the ones people already had that said the 31st.
i think you have to create a new account using the emal associated to the pass
I had same problem with codes they actually sent me, I had problem with an account so had to set up a new one but had a few months left so they gave me codes but it said the same as yours when I tried to apply them and nowtv said nothing they can do. I gave the codes away and they worked for others so no idea what it was but there was no workaround
Faced the same problem couple of days ago.
Similar problem for me but with exchanging clubcard vouchers for credit. Wouldn't allow me to do it with my account. All i wanted was my £4 clubcard vouchers to £12 credit for 1 months cinema. Got as far as getting the credit and wouldn't allow me to exchange. Went on chat and the guy said i need to create a new account even though i asked if he could manually swap it for me. He said he couldnt.

In the end set up a new account, and i must have got a free trial as i went to cancel it and got offered 3 months for £2.40 per month and used my credit on that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants