Groups

Cannot remember website

A while ago i ordered a camera lens from a company based in h/k. Service was really good delivery was quick site was cheap also garaunteed no customs if you are charged they refund it. Anyone got a clue what this company is as i connot find receipt and want a new lens.

8 Comments

dealextreme?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3833866

dealextreme?

No this is a camera shop only deals in cameras and lenses.
    Thx anyway

vannus;3833892

No this is a camera shop only deals in cameras and lenses.Thx anyway

that was my one and only guess for a h/k based shop! You might need to post a bit more info

Remember it wont be so cheap anymore... not with the weak £.
    Ive only justt got an 18-200mm for my canon and none of the foreign sites/people could beat the UK ones anymore, well not when you consider postage etc.

Original Poster

Only problem is cant remember much more it has been over a year since i bought last lens an cannot remember much. Seem to think it had a 4 in domain like lense 4 u or something along thos lines but i may be completely wrong.

Original Poster

I also have canon and am looking for a lens to cover range between stock lens and my 70-300 zoom.
    Been looking at sigma 24-70 f2.8 any thoughts

Original Poster

Titchimp;3834038

http://www.onestop-digital.com/catalog/ ?

Thats the one thx rep added.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041747
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764624
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions