Cannot wait for this

7 Comments

Banned

Why can't you wait? Whats gonna happen?

Oh this looks good! I want to see it.

Original Poster

kaits;5180900

Oh this looks good! I want to see it.

Yeah it has a great ensemble, and the story is my kind. 4th september can't waittt

I have bookmarked it. I wonder if there is a way out of the game for the prisoners like in Death Race heh

Original Poster

Yeah, it looks pretty similar to death race, prisnor trying to get out of a 'game', but this one looks much better, I like the sci-fi twist!

Bhav007;5181021

Yeah, it looks pretty similar to death race, prisnor trying to get out of … Yeah, it looks pretty similar to death race, prisnor trying to get out of a 'game', but this one looks much better, I like the sci-fi twist!

Yes i agree, it does look far more stimulating. I remember going to see Death Race at the cinema. It was a low concentration type movie where you don't really discuss it much later and just swiftly move onto the take away:p
    I am imagining they have used the Wii / MinorityReport as inspiration.
    Are you better now Bhav?

Original Poster

kaits;5181084

Yes i agree, it does look far more stimulating. I remember going to see … Yes i agree, it does look far more stimulating. I remember going to see Death Race at the cinema. It was a low concentration type movie where you don't really discuss it much later and just swiftly move onto the take away:pI am imagining they have used the Wii / MinorityReport as inspiration.Are you better now Bhav?

LOL true, basically a 'lock your brains at home and enjoy the ride' movie, which are movies I love

And yeah feeling better apart from the headaches, most spots have scabbed, not sure how long now 'til I can go outside again!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions