Canoe Canoe Canoe!!! AGGHHHH!

8 replies
Found 11th Dec 2007
Is this all that will appear in the news to the run up to Christmas!? They've gone mad I tell thee.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Have to say I am sick to the back teeth of this particular story running at the moment too!!!

Banned

Although I had a chuckle yesterday when i heard that he was living in the house all along, but when visitors appeared he had to crawl through a specially made tunnel at the back of his wardrobe

Is it really worth all the madia coverage for a reported £160,000. Get a grip! I am sure there are plenty others who a skimming much more at the moment.

Rockhound

Is it really worth all the madia coverage for a reported £160,000. Get a … Is it really worth all the madia coverage for a reported £160,000. Get a grip! I am sure there are plenty others who a skimming much more at the moment.

I agree. I've noticed on my payslip that some cheeky fellow going by the name 'Tax' (which may, or may not be an alias) is regularly skimming £470 of my hard earned wages :thinking:

Banned

MBeeching

I agree. I've noticed on my payslip that some cheeky fellow going by the … I agree. I've noticed on my payslip that some cheeky fellow going by the name 'Tax' (which may, or may not be an alias) is regularly skimming £470 of my hard earned wages :thinking:

:giggle: :giggle: ...That skimmer is on mine too :w00t:

Ratchick

:giggle: :giggle: ...That skimmer is on mine too :w00t:

Yeah, and mine too!!! :w00t:

MBeeching

I agree. I've noticed on my payslip that some cheeky fellow going by the … I agree. I've noticed on my payslip that some cheeky fellow going by the name 'Tax' (which may, or may not be an alias) is regularly skimming £470 of my hard earned wages :thinking:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Tim Anthony Xaviar

:w00t:

Banned

im from hartlepool.what a story to come from a torn down town.THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE lol

spielberg will make the film on him next lol

Why Why, i ask them, the conoeist and his wife must have made loads of money fromm all these reports!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63691
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions