Found 21st Nov 2007
Whats the best price with quido for one of these?

I saw a few posts less than £350 last week but cant seem to see much this week

1. Ask
  2. Canon
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Canon
6 Comments

Hi ive been after one of these and the best price i have been able to find is £400 then the £50 cash back from amazon with free delivery, no quidco im afraid though, let me know if you find it any cheaper please? Cheers

Original Poster

So far I have

£400 at pixmania use code "PIXmas11" to get £11 discount £7.80 delivery

£396.80 + £50 back from canon and 3% quidco (about £11)

Banned

I am looking for one as well ..
and the under 400 quid mark is about the best I have seen unless you fancy a punt on a used one ?

If you buy it from Jessops you can get the 400D with 15mm lens kit for £419 with free camera bag and cleaning cloth, go through quidco for 9% cashback (TODAY ONLY!!! VALID TILL MIDNIGHT!) = £381.29 then you get your £50 cashback from cannon taking it down to £331.29.

Failing that I bought mine of a guy off ebay I can recommend him 100%, he's selling them buy it now for £375 and your sill eligable for the £50 cashback. If your around the preston area you can collect, he'll knock another fiver off for you.

camerapricebuster.co.uk

£350 body only before cashback.... so £300 to you !

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

If you buy it from Jessops you can get the 400D with 15mm lens kit for … If you buy it from Jessops you can get the 400D with 15mm lens kit for £419 with free camera bag and cleaning cloth, go through quidco for 9% cashback (TODAY ONLY!!! VALID TILL MIDNIGHT!) = £381.29 then you get your £50 cashback from cannon taking it down to £331.29.Failing that I bought mine of a guy off ebay I can recommend him 100%, he's selling them buy it now for £375 and your sill eligable for the £50 cashback. If your around the preston area you can collect, he'll knock another fiver off for you.

I was going to do that, but when I went on to the site it had gone up to £429, so I never bothered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions