Canon 6D MKii - from panamoz or not from panamoz?

Found 28th Jan
Help,
I really want to make the leap to full frame but I am skint. Can anyone reassure me that spending with panamoz is not a risky venture.
Any stories good & bad?
Anyone used their warranty?
Anyone have a better idea?

Hope you guys and gals can help!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Just noticed you posted on my discussion so I hope that gives you some reassurance. Regarding the warranty, I did query it and they assured me the warranty allows for repairs with Canon UK. If any repairs need paying for, apparently if you send the invoice to Panamoz they reimburse you
missy8932 m ago

Just noticed you posted on my discussion so I hope that gives you some …Just noticed you posted on my discussion so I hope that gives you some reassurance. Regarding the warranty, I did query it and they assured me the warranty allows for repairs with Canon UK. If any repairs need paying for, apparently if you send the invoice to Panamoz they reimburse you

Thanks. That’s helpful. I have read loads about them on this site but can’t seem to find anything now I want to buy! I am yet to hear anything negative to be honest. I take it you received your camera in good time?
I took the plunge on a Sunday eve and it arrived the Wednesday morning, fully tracked with UPS so I could see it leaving Hong Kong, arriving through Germany, finally to the UK depot an hour away from me. Seriously impressed, and I love my new toy. If only the weather was a bit better so I could get out there and use it!!
missy8918 m ago

I took the plunge on a Sunday eve and it arrived the Wednesday morning, …I took the plunge on a Sunday eve and it arrived the Wednesday morning, fully tracked with UPS so I could see it leaving Hong Kong, arriving through Germany, finally to the UK depot an hour away from me. Seriously impressed, and I love my new toy. If only the weather was a bit better so I could get out there and use it!!

Really pleased to hear it went well! Was your item uk compatible? Eg uk plug and English instructions etc?
JoseChupachup35 m ago

Really pleased to hear it went well! Was your item uk compatible? Eg uk …Really pleased to hear it went well! Was your item uk compatible? Eg uk plug and English instructions etc?

Yes, the paper manual is entirely in English, as was the camera when I switched it on (no fiddling around to try and change the language). The battery charger had a UK plug so I’ve had zero issues whatsoever. Hopefully won’t need to make use of the warranty but if I do, I’ve read enough positive things to have faith in that too.
missy8914 m ago

Yes, the paper manual is entirely in English, as was the camera when I …Yes, the paper manual is entirely in English, as was the camera when I switched it on (no fiddling around to try and change the language). The battery charger had a UK plug so I’ve had zero issues whatsoever. Hopefully won’t need to make use of the warranty but if I do, I’ve read enough positive things to have faith in that too.

Thanks that’s reassuring. Warranty should be fine but even if you paid for a repair you would probably still be better off!
JoseChupachup1 h, 0 m ago

Thanks that’s reassuring. Warranty should be fine but even if you paid for …Thanks that’s reassuring. Warranty should be fine but even if you paid for a repair you would probably still be better off!

Panamoz reimburse any repair payments if you send the invoice hope this has been enough info to help you make a decision!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants