Groups
    EXPIRED

Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip For EOS 350D & 400D

im trying to find Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip For EOS 350D & 400D for a birthday present for my father in law the cheapest i can find is about £90 does any one know where i can get it cheaper from. it also has to be canon not any other cheap makes.

2 Comments

Flea Bay do some really good third party ones, I have never purchased a genuine canon grip always thought them to be overpriced. Save your money for glass and get a third party one. Just make sure if you get one that its not the type with built in batteries.
    Edited by: "Celticsun" 19th Nov 2010

Over the years I have only bought none Canon Battery Grips for my Canon camera's the last one "The Ownuser BH-C100R" was the best, not only using the standard canon batteries but also comes with an insert that allows you to use AA batteries , plus it also has comes with two build in IR receiver's which you can use from the front and rear of the camera. On the remote unit it has 5 well space buttons Focus, Clear, Shoot, Self Timer (10 sec) ,& "B" (bulb) . I think it cost me under £40 but now it cost £62.90 or best offer and post free.
    but it is very well made and very good value even at it's current price
    I have listed the URL I hope this is not against the rules

http://cgi.e**y.co.uk/Bat…17e
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations33
      2. Ide to sata converter56
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616

See more discussions