Expired

Canon Digital Camera for under £100?

Found 13th Jun 2009
Hiya,

my camera has completely died! It was a Canon PowerShot S410, an excellent camera which lasted me 5 years!! :-o

Yes, i know it was an old but it took very good photos! So i need to upgrade now, better camera with more video capture plz. Ooh, and with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery only plz.

Will leave rep for replies.

Ta x

8 Comments

I have a brand new sealed Canon Ixus 80 IS in silver that i'm about to list on ebay tomorrow night. Look around at what theyre fetching then make me an offer if youre interested...?

Original Poster

OMG! I never bid on ebay coz i never know how much bid!!:thinking:

Does it come with extra memory? And is the Warranty still valid? There's reason why my camera broke!:oops:

You say you don't use eBay, but it might be worth having a look at the Canon Outlet on there. I've bought a couple of camera's off there and they've been as new with a full 12 month Canon warranty. You can get a very nice camera for a substantial discount if you're lucky. Obviously I can't put a link because it's ebay, but I would definitely recommend a look. Just search on google for canon outlet and you should find it.

I can recommend the Canon Powershot E1 - comes in Blue, white or Pink, We sell them for £ 99.99 - nice design and spec. £ 40.00 cheaper than Argos too yipee!

Original Poster

peter_griffen;5508383

I can recommend the Canon Powershot E1 - comes in Blue, white or Pink, We … I can recommend the Canon Powershot E1 - comes in Blue, white or Pink, We sell them for £ 99.99 - nice design and spec. £ 40.00 cheaper than Argos too yipee!

Wudda been perfect but i only want a camera with Li-on batteries:thumbsup:

jazminkennedy;5509455

Wudda been perfect but i only want a camera with Li-on batteries:thumbsup:

What's the problem with decent rechargeable AA's? I use Hybrio batteries in my Powershot A720is and they last ages.

dcx_badass;5512049

Not as long though, I get around 400+ photos out the stock battery for my … Not as long though, I get around 400+ photos out the stock battery for my Ixus 70. Just checked Taken over 450 so far without charging it so far and not had a battery warning yet and it's 18 months old.

I still manage 500+ though, and always have the backup of some spare batteries charged up just in case. Worst case scenario I could buy some Alkaline batteries and turn off the screen. I'm not saying that you should only but AA cameras, just that they are not such a disadvantage as many people seem to think.

Original Poster

Intweceptor;5484760

I have a brand new sealed Canon Ixus 80 IS in silver that i'm about to … I have a brand new sealed Canon Ixus 80 IS in silver that i'm about to list on ebay tomorrow night. Look around at what theyre fetching then make me an offer if youre interested...?

Are u still sellin??:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821053
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions