Groups
    EXPIRED

Canon EOS 30D

Hi Everyone,

I am after buying an Canon 30d body only. Any bargains known about?

Cheers

5 Comments

Probably about the best price at the moment is from Jessops @ £585 delivered and then get the 3% quidco on it, saving £17.55.

This would then be a total price of £567.45 delivered and from a UK source. There are also a shedful of Jessops discount codes, but most wont work with DSLR's, but it might be worth spending a few minutes checking them all out again.

actually looking around the Jessops site, you can get the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 MkII lens kit for only £609.99 delivered (i.e. an extra £25.00) and you could probably ebay the lens if you didnt want it.

There's rumours of its replacement the 40D coming out in the next month or so, so you maybe able to pickup a bargain in a few weeks when it arrives and old stock is being got rid of...

I don't think the prices will drop too much even after the 40d come out (which I think is supposed to be the end of september) - the 350d is still available everywhere @ £350 ish despite the 400d being out for the best part of a year now.

social lurker

I don't think the prices will drop too much even after the 40d come out … I don't think the prices will drop too much even after the 40d come out (which I think is supposed to be the end of september) - the 350d is still available everywhere @ £350 ish despite the 400d being out for the best part of a year now.

yes but they didn't discontinue the 350d when the 400d was launched.
    They discontinued the 20d when the 30d was launched, so I expect them to drop the 30d when the 40d is launched.

Lots of people predicting an August 20/21 announcement. Personally I would wait a few weeks and see what happens!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get best deal on sky23
      2. HUKD new UI55
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?46
      4. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?22

See more discussions