right here's the plan it's £389.00 inc. the default lens at amazon
but i think you guys can do better
free memory card deals are good as are free shipping
it must ship to the uk and must have a lense
but apart from that it's a free for all
also preferably the black one the silver one look a bit pants

5 Comments

Original Poster

also if any one can find me just the cannon 20th anniversary £50 pound rebate they might just get an Internet hug

How fussy are you about getting a brand spanking new one. There is a Canon Outlet shop on ebay (just search for "canon outlet") and they've been going for £300+ on there with the 18-55 lens.

The products sold on eBay are either classified as "new" or "refurbished" … The products sold on eBay are either classified as "new" or "refurbished" (see the beginning of this item description). Refurbished products are 100% OK and therefore we can offer them with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. There is nothing wrong with these products! All refurbished products are sealed with an authentic Canon seal! We just can't sell a refurbished item as new because... - ...it was used as demo product (at trade fairs etc.), or - ...the outside carton box was slightly damaged during transportation (and then replaced by a neutral brown packaging), or - ...it was sold and the box was opened. Then the item got returned to Canon. Upon return to our facility, a product of this type is put through a full set of functional test procedures, cleaned, repaired (if needed), and refreshed with a set of in-box materials (manuals, accessories, cables...) and sealed. The packaging of the product may either be the original Canon packaging or a neutral (brown) packaging. The core product itself may (exceptionally) contain minor cosmetic blemishes. Please contact us regarding product issues before leaving negative feedback on eBay - Thank you!

Might be worth a look if you want to save a reasonably large chunk, just be patient, looking at the ones that have sold, there's a good £50 difference for the same item!

Original Poster

i got it 4 £365 and Im really happy what dya think?

Was that a new one? I'm thinking of getting one but wondering if Canon will do the £50 cash back again at easter. I wouldn't but from Canon outlet having looked at the feedback. It seems particularly bad for SLR cameras.

Banned

£45 quid cash back now on again ...

£385 - £45 = £340. including the standard zoom lens.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…OE8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Selling advice13
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711
    3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment33
    4. Bed pillow recommendations810

See more discussions