Groups

Canon EOS 6D

I have found a canon 6d body only with 8k shoot.
    I get it for about £500 but no warranty.
    Is it a good price for second hand with no warranty?

10 Comments

Aren't you the muppet who bought the D7200 a few weeks ago and then came asking the same question?

yeah LOL!

Original Poster

This time before I buy I get advice

Original Poster

dxx

Aren't you the muppet who bought the D7200 a few weeks ago and then came … Aren't you the muppet who bought the D7200 a few weeks ago and then came asking the same question?

Why do you make yourself so funny.

500£ for Canon 6D is an OK price.
    8k shutter count does not mean anything. Camera can go "kaboom" in 1000 shutter counts as well as in 100.000 shutter counts

Original Poster

novak100

500£ for Canon 6D is an OK price.8k shutter count does not mean anything. … 500£ for Canon 6D is an OK price.8k shutter count does not mean anything. Camera can go "kaboom" in 1000 shutter counts as well as in 100.000 shutter counts

Thanks for your comments.

Banned

That's a too good to be true price.

Stolen goods?

I've never seen one below £700

A good price does n`t mean a bargain, stay clear unless the person selling it is a friend
    Edited by: "snoopy18" 22nd Feb

For that kind of money you need a warranty

Why is it so cheap? Have you had it in your hands and used it? Sounds too good to be true.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      2. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions