Groups

Canon Fit lens

I am looking to purchase a new lens for my wifes dslr. i have been looking for something to replace the stock lens and seemto have arrived at a choice of two.
    1) Sigma 18-125mm f3.5-5.6 DC OS HSM
    2) Canon EF - Zoom lens - 28 mm - 135 mm - f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
    Both around the same price and just like to know if anyones has used and thier opinions.

6 Comments

I don't know if it effect your decision but bristol cameras are doing a good deal on the Sigma lens

bristolcameras.co.uk/p-s…htm

merry christmas

Original Poster

Might do but want to buy a decent lens so if reviews are similar then will go for cheaper option. if however canon reviews are vastly superior then would go for that.

For lens purchase try ]clicky
    Used them last year website from Hong Kong, got it within 5 day on standard delivery, no tax charges and cheaper than uk for a canon 60mm macro at the time.
    They are recommened on ]camerpricebuster
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

May help?: hotukdeals.com/ite…022
    I would go for the Sigma 24-70mm any day (in fact I did! :-) ) The pro's of the sharpness completely out weigh the cons of lack of range you're after in my opinion. Just my 2p worth anyway.

I posted this a long time ago but I am still selling. Might be of interest!

hotukdeals.com/for…189

Have a look ]HERE and ]HERE.. I used this site when I was looking for a 17-70mm Sigma for my Canon DSLR..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2225
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1933
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions