Groups
    EXPIRED

Canon IP4300 Inks - £5 Play.com Voucher Up For Grabs

Just recently bought a full set (originals) from Amazon for £33 with free del, but i'll soon need another full set the rate of printing I've done today.

Just like GerryG set a task for a prize, so am I! The person that finds the lowest for a full proper set of IP4300 carts (thats 2 black, 1x yellow, magenta and cyan) will receive my £5 Play.com voucher/code! Ive tried and used compats, and dont like them, so proper make only!

Happy Hunting. I shall be ordering next friday if not before, so you have plenty time.

33 Comments

£13.97 inc. VAT @ internet-ink.com

Banned

Buy 2 get one free here. Which gives you 9 x Black, and 3 x coloured for £85.90. This works out approx £28.63 per pack of 2 blacks + 1 coloured, but you get a spare black thrown in the deal ;-)

printerinks.com/532…cXw

Or have I got the wrong inks?

Original Poster

DDTA! --- you have priced for compatibles which I dont want. I've had these in the past and think they are rubbish!!! Also think £33 isnt to bad as PC WORLD are askin £65 for a set!! :whistling:

Is the 2nd lot compats?

Even the amazon ones?

]http//ww…425

19.99 for one set which is what you are looking for, but also by multiple sets for better value.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2962555

Or … Or these?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Cartridges-Canon-IP4200-MP500/dp/B000P9BXWA

these are the type im after .. these are ORIGINALS! :thumbsup:

Any good?

Snailman;2962572

http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OfferView&OfferID=4135&CategoryID=242519.99 for one set which is what you are looking for, but also by multiple sets for better value.

Compatibles.

Disco;2962578

these are the type im after .. these are ORIGINALS! :thumbsup:

I see, so my link is no good then?

Think they are compatibles. :thumbsup:

Right, gotcha, you might want to add NOT COMPATIBLES to the original post.

Item number: 320298327005

bid on these ?

Snailman;2962624

Right, gotcha, you might want to add NOT COMPATIBLES to the original post.

It does say :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;2962658

It does say :thumbsup:

yea it does ya right.. again, if people care to take 2mins to read the initial post!

MarzBarz;2962631

Item number: 320298327005bid on these ?

why would I bid on them? so far it comes to £34!! if you read my original post you will see i only paid £33 for my last ones! ;-)

So mines are out too?

Dont know if these are compats or not..so cheap that they probs are..but hey..

180286449401http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif (from ebay)

Banned

Disco;2962568

DDTA! --- you have priced for compatibles which I dont want. I've had … DDTA! --- you have priced for compatibles which I dont want. I've had these in the past and think they are rubbish!!! Also think £33 isnt to bad as PC WORLD are askin £65 for a set!! :whistling:

Really, well why dont you get PC World to price match + 10% of the difference, you would be looking at sub £30 for sure

Well, he/she could get them cheaper, considering fuel, because your not guarenteed the price match

£36.98 from amazon i think is the cheapest your going to get right now.

So..who gets the voucher Disco?

pcfuel.co.uk/cgi…OP=
    ... find the ip4300 inks (number 12 onwards)
    all ink are £3.98. so £3.98 x 5= £19.90 + P&P

are these the right inks ?

They are compatibles :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ill dish out the voucher close of play thursday. i dont need to order any YET, so give a few others to chip in with answers!

ok

Original Poster

Disco;2962980

ill dish out the voucher close of play thursday. i dont need to order … ill dish out the voucher close of play thursday. i dont need to order any YET, so give a few others to chip in with answers!

Since no1 has come up with a better price of £33 (which is what i paid last week), the voucher remains locked in the safe, until a time when I can offer it out again. Cheers people for ya help. :thumbsup:

Banned

are you still looking disco, never saw this thread before, if so will have a mocch around

Original Poster

I am, but you wont find any originals, for any less than £33 !! :thumbsup:

Banned

Disco;2980483

I am, but you wont find any originals, for any less than £33 !! :thumbsup:

oh well saves me trying to help then, maybe you could get this thread locked up now then :thumbsup:

This is the cheapest I can find at Memory Bits

]CLI-8M - £8.25
    ]CLI-8C - £8.25
    ]CLI-8Y - £8.25
    ]CLI-8BK - £8.25
    ]PGI-5BK - £8.95

Total £41.95

Use code ]4815 for 15% off (code expires midnight Wednesday 17/09/09)

Total £35.66

Quidco is 15% so another £5.34 if you use quidco

Banned

Foosball Chum;2962526

Buy 2 get one free here. Which gives you 9 x Black, and 3 x coloured for … Buy 2 get one free here. Which gives you 9 x Black, and 3 x coloured for £85.90. This works out approx £28.63 per pack of 2 blacks + 1 coloured, but you get a spare black thrown in the deal ;-)http://www.printerinks.com/5321/Printer-Models/Canon-Canon-Pixma-iP4300-Printer-Ink-Cartridges.html?gclid=CMb2hreo2ZUCFQuHGgodyxucXw

Just quoting my original post.....erm I believe £28.63 is less than £33, but I may have gone to a weird school that taught me different to everyone else :whistling:

Foosball Chum;2980874

Just quoting my original post.....erm I believe £28.63 is less than £33, b … Just quoting my original post.....erm I believe £28.63 is less than £33, but I may have gone to a weird school that taught me different to everyone else :whistling:

Those are compatables though, not original Canon cartridges

So whos getting it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions