Expired

Canon PIXMA MP540 / MP550 / MP560 / MP630 / MP640 All-in-one printers

Found 28th Dec 2009
Anyone know the best deal on these? Hoping for under £70, refurbished is fine.

4 Comments

Try here stores.shop.*ebay.co.uk/Can…sZ1 remove the * from the link

I bought from them, very good.

I was also in the same market as you but decided that in reality, the cheapness of ordering prints was so much cheaper than printing them (I have quite a lot of experience of home printing) that I got a MX310 which has everything I need and cost about £30. I order prints online but can print at home if I need one or two quickly.

Check Asda direct printing as you can send them online and pick them up an hour or two later. I guess Boots and some others with a high street presence also do the same but I have an Asda next to me !

Tesco have £50.00 off the MP560, this was in the Wrexham store, I assume it is nationwide. but it is still £89.99, hope this helps.

Original Poster

PRAWNCURRY;7351024

Tesco have £50.00 off the MP560, this was in the Wrexham store, I assume … Tesco have £50.00 off the MP560, this was in the Wrexham store, I assume it is nationwide. but it is still £89.99, hope this helps.

2p cheaper in Amazon: hotukdeals.com/ite…emi

Canon mp610 is the one I have - quite rare now, great printer. Inks last aaaaages - currently on over 500+ prints from one set, printing images and text and still going strong! I get 2 sets for £25 from amazon or purchase from dvdr.co.uk for under £2 a cartridge plus postage which is only worthwhile if doing a bulk order - they are unofficial, still come with the electronic chip and there's no difference in quality, I've compared.

Have a look more at ink cost than printer cost, false economy buying a £50 printer to pay £35 on inks each time. I paid £70 for a HP printer that cost £29 a time to refill, The canon cost £90 refurb from canon uk via ebay and it costs £12.50 approx to refill and to top it off the cartridges last twice as long so in reality there's even more value.
Post a comment
@
    Text