Expired

Canon powershot a710 IS

4 replies
Found 7th Dec 2006
Hi
I am looking for canon powershot a710 IS. its available for around £190 in pixmania. aware of any cheaper deals?

5 Comments

Yes, me too. The cheapest I've found is around £190 also.

I believe there is a pixmania code floating about ..linked to some camera mag that will get 10% discount above a certain price...also 2% quidco

£151.99 here
digitalrev.com/en/…231

**** EDITED*****

edited as i had not looked but just checked the postage out on this site and its shocking. so not as good as i first thought

sairz

£151.99 … £151.99 here]http://www.digitalrev.com/en/product_details.php?item_id=1231**** EDITED*****edited as i had not looked but just checked the postage out on this site and its shocking. so not as good as i first thought

These people are in Hong Kong and if the product has to be returned, the postage has to be paid by the customer.

I have ordered A710 IS from Amazon (ie Allcam) at £176 including post. Make sure you get the IS model. Find them very reliable and easy to deal with.

Look for cheap camera case and SD type picture card too as they are not included in the kit. (and perhaps rechargeable batteries)

Beware. Some other sites have very poor write ups. Search the name of supplier first before ordering. Search Canon A710 IS on Google, then list of sites you fancy. Some tempt with warranties, some very cheap. Worrying.

Also try ebay where official dealers sell model much cheaper about 20% saving. Box might be damaged, etc. Proper guarantees, etc. Never tried myself.

Good Luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    3. Spotify family22
    4. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11

See more discussions