Groups
    EXPIRED

Canon SX200 is camera wanted

I am wanting a canon sx200 is digital camera, it has been replaced this month by the sx210 so it's really come down in price from around £270. The cheapest I have seen is about £200 delivered but is that the cheapest out there? Any suggestions as to where will have a better deal as I think it will be being sold off due to the sx210 replacement.

Regards Keith

8 Comments

Here you go !!

]Press Here

rangermastiffs;8246681

Here you go !!]Press Here

Cheers Man....Rep on way

renagade27

Hi Mate,

I have 1 for sale that's new with 3 year warranty included.

hotukdeals.com/ite…r-w

I'm asking £189.00 inclusive of delivery and a 4GB Sandisk card and lowepro bag with receipts and warranty docs.

Let me know? Thanks

renagade27

Original Poster

Hi, what is your reason for selling the camera please,

regards Keith

keithhampson;8249473

Hi, what is your reason for selling the camera please,regards Keith

I purchased 2 camera's........1 was the canon for the 12x optical zoom and HDMI Video and the other was the Sony A500 DSLR with kit lens. I am using the A500 more than the Canon and have just purchased 2 new lenses. the new glass more or less covers the 12x optical and I still have a cheaper video for video so the Canon is not getting used and I'm selling the whole kit I purchased for over £300 inclusive of all that is included.

I will take £189 delivered

includes original receipt and all warranty info till 2013...............peace of mind.

Hope that explains all!!

renagade27

peter_griffen;8251049

]SX200IS - £ 179.99

My sale includes the camera, bag, extra battery and 4GB card as well as 3 years warranty covering the camera till 2013 and was purchased through Jessops.

You have put link for "B" stock!! Ref No: CANPSSX200IS
    Condition: B-Stock
    Delivery: £ 8.95 added at checkout which you did not include!!

Unfair comparison...........................

Lastly, my camera is NEW!!

renagade27

renagade27;8251082

And? Warranty? Extra battery? Card? Bag?and the 1 you have put link … And? Warranty? Extra battery? Card? Bag?and the 1 you have put link in for has to be delivered and its "B" stock!! Ref No: CANPSSX200ISCondition: B-StockDelivery: £ 8.95Unfair comparison...........................For £10 of difference they get 3 years warranty and all the goods to get started!!! :thinking:And it is new.renagade27

meow... lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions