Groups
    EXPIRED

Cant access a Post. Hope I havent done something wrong!!

I cant access post with title "Need £19.50 i my PayPal".

Have I done something wrong??

31 Comments

Banned

no, its been withdrawn, i think its against forum rules, you could always give me the £19-50 though

Original Poster

What rules were violated???

Original Poster

If you dont mind me asking!!!!

Banned

KOGONAI;2761333

What rules were violated???

i am still looking on that one, although sometimes its up to the mods to decide and use their discretion if a post is appropriate

Original Poster

Of course sassie!!!

u r 378 short of a GREAT milestone..

Banned

KOGONAI;2761349

Of course sassie!!!u r 378 short of a GREAT milestone..

it may go down by tomorrow, so shhhhhh;-)

Original Poster

:lol:

ps: Someone expired my thread as well..

Banned

KOGONAI;2761369

:lol:ps: Someone expired my thread as well..

yes, because they assumed i had given you the correct answer to your question, muppets - lol

sassie;2761339

i am still looking on that one, although sometimes its up to the mods to … i am still looking on that one, although sometimes its up to the mods to decide and use their discretion if a post is appropriate

Or they just make it up as they go along:whistling:

Banned

fox2020;2761396

Or they just make it up as they go along:whistling:

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="7"]NO[/SIZE][/COLOR]:w00t:

sassie;2761382

yes, because they assumed i had given you the correct answer to your … yes, because they assumed i had given you the correct answer to your question, muppets - lol

I am a muppet and have taken offence to your remark. I will be reporting you to the mods.

NOT!:p

Original Poster

Nevermind!! At least I know I didnt do anything wrong. Adding rep for you sassie (not that you need one, but still) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jellybaby rep added to you too!!

Banned

KOGONAI;2761405

Nevermind!! At least I know I didnt do anything wrong. Adding rep for … Nevermind!! At least I know I didnt do anything wrong. Adding rep for you sassie (not that you need one, but still) :thumbsup:

i'de rather a snog, but as been as its saturday night i will accept the blob instead:oops:

hey gav, long time no see, how's life with you?

Original Poster

Rep added!

sassie;2761402

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="7"]NO[/SIZE][/COLOR]:w00t:

You have taken that quote out of context.........................shame on you sassie:w00t:

Sorry my mistake, that's what I said;-)

sassie;2761421

i'de rather a snog, but as been as its saturday night i will accept the … i'de rather a snog, but as been as its saturday night i will accept the blob instead:oops:hey gav, long time no see, how's life with you?

I'm all good. Saturday night and I'm in how sad, not that staying in is a sad thing to do, just is for me.:) Everybody at V and my other friends are in Newquay.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2761447

I'm all good. Saturday night and I'm in how sad, not that staying in is a … I'm all good. Saturday night and I'm in how sad, not that staying in is a sad thing to do, just is for me.:) Everybody at V and my other friends are in Newquay.

its sad when like me your in every saturday night, the odd saturday night in is good for ya;-)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2761441

Thanks for the rep...xxx

Pleasure & thanks for yours!!

been expired, why?

sassie;2761467

its sad when like me your in every saturday night, the odd saturday night … its sad when like me your in every saturday night, the odd saturday night in is good for ya;-)

Yes wise words but you seemed to miss a word out. "the odd saturday night in is good for ya"....liver is the word you missed out!:-D

Banned

tornado5528;2761504

been expired, why?

dont pretend you dont know why :whistling:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2761505

Yes wise words but you seemed to miss a word out. "the odd saturday night … Yes wise words but you seemed to miss a word out. "the odd saturday night in is good for ya"....liver is the word you missed out!:-D

yeah, thought i would leave that out incase folk thought you had a drink problem, told you before i wont tell a soul:thumbsup:

sassie;2761517

dont pretend you dont know why :whistling:yeah, thought i would leave … dont pretend you dont know why :whistling:yeah, thought i would leave that out incase folk thought you had a drink problem, told you before i wont tell a soul:thumbsup:

Not drank all week as I'm being good!

To be honest I haven't drank because I then fall asleep at 3am and miss the Olympics.

Banned

no drink all week, and in on a saturday night, wow gav im impressed, you must be minted too - lol

sassie;2761548

no drink all week, and in on a saturday night, wow gav im impressed, you … no drink all week, and in on a saturday night, wow gav im impressed, you must be minted too - lol

Seem to have eaten alot more than normal though. At Leeds next weekend so will make up for it Im sure.

Banned

you a leeds fan gav, or ging there for another reason?

sorry op, just making use of an expired thread - lol

Original Poster

I have no problems at all.. I grant you full authorisation (as long as you are not breaching the site rules) :thumbsup:

sassie;2761595

you a leeds fan gav, or ging there for another reason?sorry op, just … you a leeds fan gav, or ging there for another reason?sorry op, just making use of an expired thread - lol

Leeds Festival sassie :thumbsup:

Banned

KOGONAI;2761653

I have no problems at all.. I grant you full authorisation (as long as … I have no problems at all.. I grant you full authorisation (as long as you are not breaching the site rules) :thumbsup:

As if i would :oops:
    bitseylango;2761686

Leeds Festival sassie :thumbsup:

oh bit old to know things like that, but thank bits, are you going?

sassie;2761716

As if i would :oops:oh bit old to know things like that, but thank bits, … As if i would :oops:oh bit old to know things like that, but thank bits, are you going?

I go every year :oops:

not really, but my son goes :-D

Yes sorry Leeds festival.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      3. Boom2511
      4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78

See more discussions