Groups
    EXPIRED

Can't add funds to National Lottery online...

"There was a problem validating your card details. Please ensure that you have not entered a credit card number and check your debit card number and expiry date details are correct, then try again."

This is the message i get?! Anybody help?

My card is a Visa debit.

15 Comments

Is it an existing account???

Original Poster

Train Driver;8140969

Is it an existing account???

Indeed it is mate :thinking:

Mine did the same a couple of weeks ago. Log out and try again. Worked for me!

399out;8140971

Indeed it is mate :thinking:

Just added funds to my account no problem:?

Banned

this happened when i tried to sign up.....wouldnt let me add my maestro card

never been back

may be obvious but you havent had a new card have you, added to mine ok just

Original Poster

BaldieMark;8140992

Mine did the same a couple of weeks ago. Log out and try again. Worked … Mine did the same a couple of weeks ago. Log out and try again. Worked for me!

Just tried this and still nothing :thinking::x

Original Poster

kassy2005;8141042

may be obvious but you havent had a new card have you, added to mine ok … may be obvious but you havent had a new card have you, added to mine ok just

Nope, everything is valid? :?:?

you haven't by any chance got 2 accounts on there and are trying to register the same card details on 2nd account ?

Original Poster

osbornerayman;8141085

you haven't by any chance got 2 accounts on there and are trying to … you haven't by any chance got 2 accounts on there and are trying to register the same card details on 2nd account ?

No.. This is my first and only account...

I registered last week and it failed then so i was trying again today...

I had problems when I registered, may be worth ringing them they're open till 8pm I think

Original Poster

Hmm any more ideas guys?

They may just need to speak to you over the phone , maybe just to verify you. id give them a ring iv had to ring them in the past they are very helpful

I Had the same problem when i bought a new laptop,
    The problem was solved by changing my security setting from high security to a medium setting,
    Click Tools. Internet options. security,advanced, click on medium setting, and apply, Ok.

2 years too late mick

and joined to say that..

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions