Cant believe asda ring sizing!! Biggest size for ladies is a P.... need a purple ring for christmas!

I waited patiently for the 20% off sale starting today, dragged my OH to asda to buy my Christmas present. A lovely amethyst ring I have had my eye on for months. He always asks me every year what I want... and of course I tell him I aint bothered... he has good shopping sense and taste, and i always do good. But this year i thought I would actually tell him something i want.
The lass behind the counter was none too happy when she had to stop her conversation to serve me! And basically could not be bothered! I was totally gutted when the P did not fit me.... I am probably the next size up! And apparently P is the biggest size in any ring!
I sometimes worry about my weight, but now paranoid about having fat fingers!

9 Comments

aww im sure ur fine hun..... stupid woman was probably not even looking properly ...try go bak or a differnt store?

P fat lol!! I wont tell you what my ring size is, although it is coz of my knuckles!

Original Poster

magicbeans;3664595

aww im sure ur fine hun..... stupid woman was probably not even looking … aww im sure ur fine hun..... stupid woman was probably not even looking properly ...try go bak or a differnt store?

I have looked on their website, although the ring i want is not there... all the rings they have the biggest size is a P?!

Lulu'sMammy;3664599

I wont tell you what my ring size is, !

Almost TO Much information :whistling:

tovi;3664653

I have looked on their website, although the ring i want is not there... … I have looked on their website, although the ring i want is not there... all the rings they have the biggest size is a P?!

if its THE one...why not buy it and then resize it at timpson or something?!

rangermastiffs;3664708

Almost TO Much information :whistling:

Not very big at the mo!

Original Poster

magicbeans;3664713

if its THE one...why not buy it and then resize it at timpson or … if its THE one...why not buy it and then resize it at timpson or something?!

Dur i never thought of that!
Thanks

tovi;3664735

Dur i never thought of that!Thanks

no problemo :thumbsup:

Original Poster

magicbeans;3664713

if its THE one...why not buy it and then resize it at timpson or … if its THE one...why not buy it and then resize it at timpson or something?!

Its not THE one.. I managed to get that out of him earlier this year... even though it is a handy down... i think he should at least buy me one ring, until i get the band!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
    4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions