Groups

Cant believe how strict this site is- LOL!

Well in the past week i have been banned twice.

first for having multiple accounts,

secondly for using to many bumps in my for sale thread.

The multiple accounts was my fault as i did not realise that i had already opened an account, the bumps thing however got me a three day ban!
    i understand how they have to be strict but man they hand out ban like there is no tomorrow!

This is not an attack at the mods or a moan im just stating what happened.lol

I have learned though and just glad the ban was not permanent!

I thank you

45 Comments

Welcome to HUKD. lol

HUKD = Serious Business

hotukdeals.com/ite…00/

I think you should read the rules, as that thread was a pee take.

That's nothing

I have been suspended 6 times, and yes they are overly strict, but the things they really should be strict on they aren't (i'm talking about the rules not the actions of the mods).

Bhav007;5049946

That's nothing ;)I have been suspended 6 times, and yes they are overly … That's nothing ;)I have been suspended 6 times, and yes they are overly strict, but the things they really should be strict on they aren't (i'm talking about the rules not the actions of the mods).

6 times in 4 months? Wow!

Thesaint has spoke. be told.

Original Poster

maybe i did take the mickey but i didnt realise i was doing it!

brettytopbanana;5049962

maybe i did take the mickey but i didnt realise i was doing it!

Ignorance = not an excuse......
    :oops:

thesaint;5049956

6 times in 4 months? Wow!

I know, lol.

I think the 3 bump rule is a bit silly. So if you have bumped your thread 3 times, you can't bump it anymore unless it gets replies? So what happens if no one ever replies? Even after 24 hours we can't bump it?

Original Poster

no it wasnt ignorance i just didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to do it.
    on a plus note i have sold the item i was selling on the thread that got pulled!

brettytopbanana;5049986

no it wasnt ignorance i just didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to do … no it wasnt ignorance i just didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to do it.on a plus note i have sold the item i was selling on the thread that got pulled!

So it was ignorance?:roll:

ryancs;5050004

LOL!!!

(funny!!)

xxx

ryancs;5050004

Your not perfect either, somebody is still waiting for your side of the bargain, in a FS/FT issue.

Bhav007;5049985

I know, lol. I think the 3 bump rule is a bit silly. So if you have … I know, lol. I think the 3 bump rule is a bit silly. So if you have bumped your thread 3 times, you can't bump it anymore unless it gets replies? So what happens if no one ever replies? Even after 24 hours we can't bump it?

expire your thread wait a week, after it has expired and try again. Or take the hint that no-one wants to buy the things you are selling at the price you have stated then either drop your price or flea-bay it

In before the expiry

Banned

brettytopbanana;5049986

no it wasnt ignorance i just didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to do … no it wasnt ignorance i just didnt realise that i wasnt allowed to do it.on a plus note i have sold the item i was selling on the thread that got pulled!

not really a plus point, you cant get no feedback and possibly another infraction at worst:?

2 bans our of 86 (and most of those are bumps) thats amazing!

Also on ignorance...im sorry officer i didnt realise i wasnt allowed to do 90 down the motorway...booked!

Lulu'sMammy;5050029

Your not perfect either, somebody is still waiting for your side of the … Your not perfect either, somebody is still waiting for your side of the bargain, in a FS/FT issue.

Actually, have i got the wrong person LOL if so sorry, if not sort it out!

Lulu'sMammy;5050029

Your not perfect either, somebody is still waiting for your side of the … Your not perfect either, somebody is still waiting for your side of the bargain, in a FS/FT issue.

Hehehehe - You tell 'em ! :-D

Lulu'sMammy;5050029

huh?

furthermore discussion on suspensions is frowned upon/not allowed either...so in comes another suspension maybe!

fwibble;5050030

expire your thread wait a week, after it has expired and try again. Or … expire your thread wait a week, after it has expired and try again. Or take the hint that no-one wants to buy the things you are selling at the price you have stated then either drop your price or flea-bay it

I didn't ask for your advice. It's not that no one wants it, it's that it has to be bumped so that when people who actually would be interested in it are online, THEY CAN SEE IT...get it?

shanecr;5049960

Thesaint has spoke. be told.

^^^If more people took this sound advice, HUKD would be a safer place for both buyers and sellers.

Lulu'sMammy;5050055

Actually, have i got the wrong person LOL if so sorry, if not sort it out!

I think you have got the wrong person!

Apology accepted...this time ;-)

Bhav007;5049985

I know, lol. I think the 3 bump rule is a bit silly. So if you have … I know, lol. I think the 3 bump rule is a bit silly. So if you have bumped your thread 3 times, you can't bump it anymore unless it gets replies? So what happens if no one ever replies? Even after 24 hours we can't bump it?

I appologise, I saw the question marks :?: and presumed you were asking a question :?:

Bhav007;5050121

I didn't ask for your advice. It's not that no one wants it, it's that it … I didn't ask for your advice. It's not that no one wants it, it's that it has to be bumped so that when people who actually would be interested in it are online, THEY CAN SEE IT...get it?

it's no way plausable to allow constant bumping of threads, yes we all want our listings on page one, but if all 174047 members had a for sale thread and there wasn't a 3 bump rule the forum would end up sluggish, and more than likely use a lot of unneeded bandwidth.

Also there is a search function, if you have it for sale and they want to buy it, then they will

thesaint;5050134

^^^If more people took this sound advice, HUKD would be a safer place for … ^^^If more people took this sound advice, HUKD would be a safer place for both buyers and sellers.

Can you link to your thread, "Wanted: Extra large door way"!:giggle:

ryancs;5050136

I think you have got the wrong person! Apology accepted...this time ;-)

Are you the student fella, who always has the bad side of life?

fwibble;5050196

I appologise, I saw the question marks :?: and presumed you were asking a … I appologise, I saw the question marks :?: and presumed you were asking a question :?:it's no way plausable to allow constant bumping of threads, yes we all want our listings on page one, but if all 174047 members had a for sale thread and there wasn't a 3 bump rule the forum would end up sluggish, and more than likely use a lot of unneeded bandwidth.Also there is a search function, if you have it for sale and they want to buy it, then they will

CBA.

fwibble;5050196

I appologise, I saw the question marks :?: and presumed you were asking a … I appologise, I saw the question marks :?: and presumed you were asking a question :?:it's no way plausable to allow constant bumping of threads, yes we all want our listings on page one, but if all 174047 members had a for sale thread and there wasn't a 3 bump rule the forum would end up sluggish, and more than likely use a lot of unneeded bandwidth.Also there is a search function, if you have it for sale and they want to buy it, then they will

agreed. its all there for a reason i suppose :roll:

Bhav007;5049946

That's nothing ;)I have been suspended 6 times, and yes they are overly … That's nothing ;)I have been suspended 6 times, and yes they are overly strict, but the things they really should be strict on they aren't (i'm talking about the rules not the actions of the mods).

Ive been banned atleast 15 times

starsparkle2311;5050240

no that's ryouga,bless him!!!

That is right !

RYANACS, your a lovely fella and i got your usernames mixed up.....i apologise hunny xx

RuthIess;5050281

Ive been banned atleast 15 times

Guess i've got an aim now

Bhav007;5050298

aim high!
    Ive had a couple...but then again i abuse HUKDs :whistling:

Or is it just abusing the users? :-D

Bhav007;5050298

I get suspended once a week on average mainly for no reason like avoiding swear filter, abusing of members, over bumping and thread spoilling

There some to work on

Lulu'sMammy;5050297

RYANACS, your a lovely fella and i got your usernames mixed up.....i … RYANACS, your a lovely fella and i got your usernames mixed up.....i apologise hunny xx

haha we're cool then:p

Original Poster

casparwhite;5050041

not really a plus point, you cant get no feedback and possibly another … not really a plus point, you cant get no feedback and possibly another infraction at worst:?

no it wasnt sold on here it was sold on another forum that i am a member of

I've not been banned to date :P Last time I posted a message like that on a forum I swiftly got a 3 day suspension with the message - "dont be so smug!"

RuthIess;5050342

I get suspended once a week on average mainly for no reason like avoiding … I get suspended once a week on average mainly for no reason like avoiding swear filter, abusing of members, over bumping and thread spoilling :)There some to work on

Good going.

Amazing how the suspension filter constantly misses some people though.

Banned

brettytopbanana;5050474

The multiple accounts was my fault as i did not realise that i had … The multiple accounts was my fault as i did not realise that i had already opened an account

pmsl - we dont all have short memories, sometimes its best to stop digging

Banned

brettytopbanana;5050474

no it wasnt sold on here it was sold on another forum that i am a member … no it wasnt sold on here it was sold on another forum that i am a member of

lol that was the point mate, you seriously need to have a quick read of the rules

you cant sell something here if you have it listed anywhere else, as you could potentially sell it more than once

the rulless are made for a reason not for fun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions