Groups

Can't believe how thick I am!!!!!!

I ordered a sim only deal with vodafone and forgot to go through Quidco, and lost out on £100 cashback, then ordered mobile internet with them and forgot to go through Quidco again and lost out on another £75, I had installed this catcher thing where it does them through the cashback site but never worked, I cant remember what it was called.
    But I am so thick and I am gutted losing out on £175 :-((((

16 Comments

Can you not cancel both the orders and re-order? You should have 14 days from arrival of items to return them.

kyalion;6857711

Can you not cancel both the orders and re-order? You should have 14 days … Can you not cancel both the orders and re-order? You should have 14 days from arrival of items to return them.

:thumbsup:

awww sweetie how awful for you xxx

Put a big " USE QUIDCO" sign by your computer

It's saved me over £500 quid this yr though I did lose out on a £100 by Orange tripling their cashback AFTER I got my new contract!!

ClarityofMind;6857722

awww sweetie how awful for you xxx Put a big " USE QUIDCO" sign by your … awww sweetie how awful for you xxx Put a big " USE QUIDCO" sign by your computer :)It's saved me over £500 quid this yr though I did lose out on a £100 by Orange tripling their cashback AFTER I got my new contract!!

i only get 500 a year:oops:

Original Poster

kyalion;6857711

Can you not cancel both the orders and re-order? You should have 14 days … Can you not cancel both the orders and re-order? You should have 14 days from arrival of items to return them.

Can't hun I have used the phone and the laptop has been all set-up.:oops:

kyalion;6857711

Yeah worth a try :thumbsup:

That, is a bummer! I missed out on about £20 when I ordered a telly and that hurt, but £175 ouchie!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6857722

awww sweetie how awful for you xxx Put a big " USE QUIDCO" sign by your … awww sweetie how awful for you xxx Put a big " USE QUIDCO" sign by your computer :)It's saved me over £500 quid this yr though I did lose out on a £100 by Orange tripling their cashback AFTER I got my new contract!!

raptorcigs;6857752

I have to do something as I lost out last year when I got a 3 contract phone.
    I think I will print a sticker off to put on my laptop saying not to forget to use it. :?:thumbsup:

raptorcigs;6857752

Kisses? :w00t:

Hello my gorgeous xxx

http://www.b3tards.com/u/bd51560518eab5a28b33/thick-as-two-short-planks.jpg

cannyscot;6857861

ummmm, is that how quidco looks like. i wonder how it would look like if it was a physical being!! any suggestion? , (based on your experience with quidco)

Banned

Can't believe how thick I am!!!!!!

I´m not having much trouble

Original Poster

cannyscot;6857861

I know, thick as 2 short planks :oops:

forgetting quidco suckz, and remembering but using google chrome which doesnt track for me suckz too!!

sure u will remember from now on tho

Regardless of whether you have used the items you might still be able to cancel

Aww, how annoying - I have been sitting here brewing about the fact that I forgot to go through quidco on a £600 fridge - would have been £42 back :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions