Groups

Cant believe ive got to do it...

I Have to shop in primark tomorrow need cheap stuff for me hols and need to save money for booze. the shame of entering the shop is toooo much to bare

260 Comments

pay your little sister.

flange in there is mental

its not that bad

My cousin,his kids won't go in there,they wait outside.
    Don't really go in there,not been in there years,ques are crazy.

Banned

wear a hat and dark glasses

kungfu;5429351

LOL LOL :-D

Great place to get socks! especially trainer ones!

yeah proper good

Banned

i was always led to believe it was only the telford branch that was a crap tip, others where on apar with M&S

Don't be such a snob.

Original Poster

maybe but its still primark, ive been once b4 cos i needed stuff for a joke night out

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5429523

Don't be such a snob.

u cant serously think its not cheap carp tho???? and given a choice would you buy thier stuff???

This is a bit disrespectful to the people who have to shop there.

Banned

personally dont like the store, ours is like a jumble sale, clothes strewn everywhere, but once in a whilse we go over cause daughter loves scarves, belts and faccessories and for them they have excellant prices, oh and also the cheap plimsoles, dont last long but at a couple of quid a pair she dont mind

perhaps some people can't afford to spend a lot of money on clothes, obviously you can, That's why places like these are around!, There is no shame in shoping in there!

Banned

micoo;5429535

u cant serously think its not cheap carp tho???? and given a choice would … u cant serously think its not cheap carp tho???? and given a choice would you buy thier stuff???

well you are :?

Banned

I used to hate it, but its great for all sorts now. I picked up some mega cheap swim/border shorts for £5-8 and they even look like the Abercrombie ones. its also good for fancy dress themed nights so watch out for the tacky stuff in abundance.

Original Poster

sassie;5429548

well you are :?

heh, uve completely lost me now lol

Banned

well you say its cheap crap and goven a chice who would shop there

well you are , you got a choice and your shopping there - pmsl

i dont mind it, my 9 year old daughter loves it cos she gets to choose what she likes inc the accessories/shoes etc, i dont mind buying a bit more cos its cheap, and why buy expensive brands when she is growing so fast the clothes wont last long.

I think what a lot of people forget is that these clothes are made in the same place where many other high street retailers get theres from and are often the same source just different lines...

micoo;5429535

u cant serously think its not cheap carp tho???? and given a choice would … u cant serously think its not cheap carp tho???? and given a choice would you buy thier stuff???

Of course it's cheap, but some people don't have the options of shopping elsewhere.

Given the choice and funds would I shop elsewhere? of course I would, but saying that just walking through the door is too much shame for you to bear is just snobbish.

Original Poster

sassie;5429576

well you say its cheap crap and goven a chice who would shop therewell … well you say its cheap crap and goven a chice who would shop therewell you are , you got a choice and your shopping there - pmsl

i obv didnt make it clear enough in origional post soz, i cant afford to shop anywhere else atm cos i need to buy a new phone n need the rest of my monies for my hols - ayia napa in 2 weeks

micoo;5429602

i obv didnt make it clear enough in origional post soz, i cant afford to … i obv didnt make it clear enough in origional post soz, i cant afford to shop anywhere else atm cos i need to buy a new phone n need the rest of my monies for my hols - ayia napa in 2 weeks

i'll give you 50 quid for the holiday:lol:

Banned

micoo;5429602

i obv didnt make it clear enough in origional post soz, i cant afford to … i obv didnt make it clear enough in origional post soz, i cant afford to shop anywhere else atm cos i need to buy a new phone n need the rest of my monies for my hols - ayia napa in 2 weeks

see the choice is, cheap tat, or new phone and booze, know which ide choose - lol and it wouldn't be the latter

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5429595

Of course it's cheap, but some people don't have the options of shopping … Of course it's cheap, but some people don't have the options of shopping elsewhere. Given the choice and funds would I shop elsewhere? of course I would, but saying that just walking through the door is too much shame for you to bear is just snobbish.

i dont think its snobbish to like to wear good quility clothes that last a long time compared to clothes tht fade and shrink in the wash, the only thing ive bought b4 from them was for a joke night out i washed it the nex day as i spilt booze all over it, and half of it had shrunk the other half hadnt

Original Poster

sassie;5429635

see the choice is, cheap tat, or new phone and booze, know which ide … see the choice is, cheap tat, or new phone and booze, know which ide choose - lol and it wouldn't be the latter

ur missing the point i NEEd the phone cos mine packed in its not just an upgrade for the hell of it and the holiday is to napa its a clubbing hiliday i will be out every nite spening bout 60 euros a night

Banned

micoo;5429660

ur missing the point i NEEd the phone cos mine packed in its not just an … ur missing the point i NEEd the phone cos mine packed in its not just an upgrade for the hell of it and the holiday is to napa its a clubbing hiliday i will be out every nite spening bout 60 euros a night

im missing the point - lmfao

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5429633

i'll give you 50 quid for the holiday:lol:

lol ill pass on that if u dnt mind

micoo;5429644

i dont think its snobbish to like to wear good quility clothes that last … i dont think its snobbish to like to wear good quility clothes that last a long time compared to clothes tht fade and shrink in the wash, the only thing ive bought b4 from them was for a joke night out i washed it the nex day as i spilt booze all over it, and half of it had shrunk the other half hadnt

I'd rather quality clothes hehe (no bitchiness)

get over yourself, if you were that embarrassed why announce it here:roll:

micoo;5429644

i dont think its snobbish to like to wear good quility clothes that last … i dont think its snobbish to like to wear good quility clothes that last a long time compared to clothes tht fade and shrink in the wash, the only thing ive bought b4 from them was for a joke night out i washed it the nex day as i spilt booze all over it, and half of it had shrunk the other half hadnt

oh please.

No it's not snobbish to want to wear nice stuff. But to whine on here that you're mortified that you even have to walk through the door of Primark IS snobbish.

Some people don't have much choice.

Original Poster

dmissy13;5429669

cos none of you will see me there will you :whistling:

sassie;5429480

i was always led to believe it was only the telford branch that was a … i was always led to believe it was only the telford branch that was a crap tip, others where on apar with M&S

That's just Telford in general :whistling:

LOL

micoo;5429687

cos none of you will see me there will you :whistling:

we dont need to you told us all:roll:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5429684

oh please. No it's not snobbish to want to wear nice stuff. But to whine … oh please. No it's not snobbish to want to wear nice stuff. But to whine on here that you're mortified that you even have to walk through the door of Primark IS snobbish.Some people don't have much choice.

did i say i was mortified? no. I said i was going to be ashamed to be buying their stuff cos it cheap and nasty and dont disagree cos it is. Dont take the "moral highground" saying that some people dont have the choice that is completely irrelevant and unfair.

Banned

iCodd;5429713

That's just Telford in general :whistling:LOL

have to sort of agree really, all their shops are a little like this, apart from debenhams and house of frazer, not seen an item out of place in them

I ALWAYS shop there, I think its a brill shop, my wardrobe is overflowing lol, I do go to other shops too. I dont see what everyone is going on about, there is nowt wrong with it.

dmissy13;5429669

For the reaction

kungfu;5429351

wear some wellies youl be knee deep in clunge

jay classic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011