Groups

can't believe they've remade nightmare on elm street, doesn't look good :(

youtube.com/wat…5zs

the trailer looked good until you see the new freddy at the end of the trailer, not going to be the same without robert englund bring back the original freddy!!!

6 Comments

More like bring back some original films instead of terrible remakes

Original Poster

i've just ordered the boxset so can't wait to watch all the originals again
    i don't think the new freddy looks scary enough tbh

Anyone we know playing Freddy?

Can just see the next one being the 2 Freddie's meet up to do battle.

All old horror films are pretty lame when you watch them now, the remakes are even worse.

Original Poster

greg_68;6486258

Anyone we know playing Freddy?Can just see the next one being the 2 … Anyone we know playing Freddy?Can just see the next one being the 2 Freddie's meet up to do battle.All old horror films are pretty lame when you watch them now, the remakes are even worse.

Jackie Earle Haley is the new freddy. watch the end of the trailer from the link in the op, not scary in the slightest, even the voice sounds wrong

missp27;6486324

Jackie Earle Haley is the new freddy. watch the end of the trailer from … Jackie Earle Haley is the new freddy. watch the end of the trailer from the link in the op, not scary in the slightest, even the voice sounds wrong

heres some more info, apparently its not the finished product yet, even the voice.

scifiwire.com/200…php

that said was never a fan of the originals so I doubt I'll be watcing this either.

missp27;6486324

Jackie Earle Haley is the new freddy. watch the end of the trailer from … Jackie Earle Haley is the new freddy. watch the end of the trailer from the link in the op, not scary in the slightest, even the voice sounds wrong

Well he was crazy scary in Watchman so I reserve judgement.

I think Elm Street could be worthy of a remake. After the second or third one they were more comedy than horror and it is good they are going for a new take rather than have someone just doing a bad Robert Englund impression.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions