Groups

Can't believe what happend today when buying LA Noire in Tesco

Yeh folks can't believe what happened today in Tesco

We were shopping for the usual bits and bobs and decided to head over to the Games section, this is when I decided to purchase the black play and charge kit for £12.70. I then noticed some games I was after, we bought the Dance Central for Lisa which allowed me to get LA Noire for £25 (special Deal in store just now) I also noticed Batman for £10 so got that also.

Went to the checkouts and as it was a Friday evening at around 18;00 it was pretty darn busy instore, we waited in a queue. A till opened to the right and the guy serving was pretty dopey looking lol
    He bleeped all the games/charge kit through first and the total was already at £120....I was away to say something but Lisa stopped me, which is unusual because I'm usually telling her to Shhh when a bargain is to be had He had scanned LA Noire twice by mistake

Everything went through and I paid for the shopping and games etc, straight away we went over to the Customer desk and was told we would get £39.70 plus another £39.70 (double the difference)

Worked it out to be £8.50 for LA Noire and £8.50 for Dance Central

Happy Chappy walking out of Tesco today

39 Comments

Banned

You can put the difference to the over priced quote for your banger

rangermastiffs will be investigating you shortly!

Banned

Did you buy a bike as well?

Original Poster

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n305/bigbrother_08/TescoError.jpg

guv

Did you buy a bike as well?

X) I only saw that thread this morning, how did I miss that

Banned

jammy git!

well I'm glad you seized the day saxo buddy

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hahaha-lulz.jpg

the cashier would have got in so much trouble for that mistake, i got massacred after i scanned a £1 item by mistake before

dont tell me they took away your £120+ worth of Tesco Club card points earned ?!oO

Original Poster

I do believe in Karma though......think I'll stay in all day tomorrow now :P

Angel Delight? Really?

Original Poster

yellowsticker

dont tell me they took away your £120+ worth of Tesco Club card points … dont tell me they took away your £120+ worth of Tesco Club card points earned ?!oO

No we still go the points, £188 were added, not really bothered if they were taken off :P would you? lol

excellent, love it when this kind of thing happens, ASDA is crap for stuff like this, if you get overcharged all they give you is £2 gift card .....LAME

Original Poster

sancho1983

Angel Delight? Really?

We love Angel Delight mate

lol this is how you do a bragging about a bargain thread properly.

nice work.

RFC

jammy git!

Thats what I would say X)

Banned

So was it you that got this or your partner? (Just so we know in advance!) X)

Original Poster

ants97

lol this is how you do a bragging about a bargain thread properly.nice … lol this is how you do a bragging about a bargain thread properly.nice work.

Thanks ants, can't believe I just got a brand new released game LA Noire for only £8.50

so chuffed

saxo_appeal

No we still go the points, £188 were added, not really bothered if they … No we still go the points, £188 were added, not really bothered if they were taken off :P would you? lol

nah! well done anyway. Nice story!

how much feedback do Tesco have oO

saxo_appeal

We love Angel Delight mate

No need to worry about karma then, that is your curse

heard micoo had a new job in dundee.....now we know where!

well done you

Banned

Didn't know they do this, I would have said straight away will stay quiet if it happens to me

Original Poster

Thanks, guess what I'll be playing tonight

Achem !! haha

nice one, nice to see a bargain thread with evidence and no stupid lies + bad story

How did this work? I would have just expected them to give a refund because it was scanned twice, rather than mispriced o.O or am I missing something?

lol...i am liking the night in gaming with a bowl of angel delight look.....lol

guv

So was it you that got this or your partner? (Just so we know in … So was it you that got this or your partner? (Just so we know in advance!) X)

The praise goes to Lisa

Banned

I was in tescos earlier, on a working trip. No one got overcharged at any point between 6 and 7 last night. The receipt is fake, an the OP is a LIAR

saxo_appeal

Thanks, guess what I'll be playing tonight Achem !! haha

The bag pipes to celebrate?

Original Poster

Lol @ Vibeone

Bit jealous mate?
    Edited by: "saxo_appeal" 21st May 2011

Banned

saxo_appeal

Lol @ Vibeone Bit jealous mate?

Indeed. I went for sainsburys - £36.99 but I had double double (x2) nectar points which got me near enough to £34.99, and less hassle.

Annoying I went to derby today though... so could have gone to best buy if I wasn't impatient :P

I don't get the story lol

The guy scans twice and you get refunded the mischarge

and ANGEL DELIGHTS WAHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Wait am I right in thinking you got refunded double the amount
    Edited by: "coolsakil" 21st May 2011

coolsakil

I don't get the story lol The guy scans twice and you get refunded the … I don't get the story lol The guy scans twice and you get refunded the mischargeand ANGEL DELIGHTS WAHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Time for bed me thinks

Original Poster

Correct lol

Nice one,hope you put strawberries in the angel delight.

Original Poster

Not had the Angel Delight yet lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      2. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44

See more discussions