Groups

Can,t believe you have to pay for tomato sauce at KFC

I have just been to KFC in Coalville in Leicestershire and I can not believe that you have to pay .10 pence for tomato ketchup. We were having a meal and wanted some more and we were asked to pay 10p. Whatever next!! Pay for napkins, toilet, what is the world coming too!!

12 Comments

utoh. It's the RyanAir School of fast food!

what is the world coming too!! [sic.]

Adrian, there are many more important things in the world to worry about than the price of ketchup in KFC.

You want to expand your horizons :giggle:

everytime I have been to a KFC they ask you to pay for BBQ sauce but not tomato....seems odd :?

dcx_badass;5319813

WTF, why was my post deleted?

I think OP made two identical threads

lol they have been doing it here for years.

i feel ur pain. truly i do.

im not kidding. i do

dcx_badass;5319813

WTF, why was my post deleted?

Yep, the thread you posted in was a dupe posted 3 mins after this one - I spammed it.

deathtrap3000;5319842

lol they have been doing it here for years.

Yep, however most of the time they don't charge you.

kfc support cruelty to animals just so you know not forcing this on anyone in any way just a heads up for everyone

grahamh1981;5320128

kfc support cruelty to animals just so you know not forcing this on … kfc support cruelty to animals just so you know not forcing this on anyone in any way just a heads up for everyone

like your littlewoods debacle this info is useless without a link.

I personally would stab a kitten to get a family bucket full of just the skins so it doesn't bother me.:thumbsup:

ants97;5320151

like your littlewoods debacle this info is useless without a link.I … like your littlewoods debacle this info is useless without a link.I personally would stab a kitten to get a family bucket full of just the skins so it doesn't bother me.:thumbsup:

lol aye i like kfc as well and i dont have a link as this was on a t.v program a while ago and i did put an expination as to how to find the littlewoods thing. sorry not good at knowing how to add a link

Banned

ants97;5320151

I personally would stab a kitten to get a family bucket full of just the … I personally would stab a kitten to get a family bucket full of just the skins so it doesn't bother me.:thumbsup:

Too right!

Plus you should not be having a KFC with Tom sauce when there is gravy available.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions