can't belive the cheek of some people...................................

okay so i bought this memory of this bloke on ebay, 4 weeks later still no item, so sent him loads of polite emails, he replied with same old rubbish,(please wait your item will be with you soon) anyway i filed a dispute and now filed for a claim. and i get this email off seller outside of the dispute console trying to BRIBE ME! the cheek, wanting me to close dispute and leave him positive feedback.
what is the world coming to???

8 Comments

prt screen it and show it to ebay.

Give him negative feedback and report him to ebay for harassment....don't get messed about.

That's ebay for you unfortunately, I rarely use it unless it's something very rare or significantly cheaper than anywhere else. This is standard tactics for some sellers who bully people into retracting negative feedback or trying to ensure they leave positive feedback. Bear in mind the feedback you give the person is what future people are going to base their purchase decision on.

John

Yeah there's always some that fob you off with it's been delivered rubbish and they hate disputes. Do as said above and report it

SuperEd

i told you to keep it quiet charlie2 lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

goonertillidie;2500984

i told you to keep it quiet charlie2 lol:thumbsup:

pmsl :-D

Original Poster

yeah i have sent them to paypal as they are dealing with the dispute

Banned

Its unfortunate, but more and more people are sick and tired of ebay and many of its dodgy traders. I used to be hooked on it. Its very rare I even load the site now - and when I do, its normally just to research something or get an idea.

The OP certainly needs to contact ebay, which they have done, so fingers crossed!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    3. What an absolute disgrace2154
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004

See more discussions