Can't cancel Amazon Prime Automatic Renewal anymore?

Found 24th Dec 2017
Before there was a button where it will automatically cancel Prime for you before the next one

Now it just reminds you 3 days prior to do it yourself
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
And.....
I cancelled my prime membership earlier today. It does ask if you want to be reminded 3 days prior or to continue with cancellation.
Since these scum bags took £73 from my partners account 3 years ago. Have I hell ever gone back to them. Think Netflix has exceeded their TVs content as well,so no need to go back. What I hate with a,axon is if something ever goes wrong how do you reclaim your money? I mean with eBay it's simple open a resolution case via PayPal or eBay it self. Never seen why a,axon gets so much attention imo it's bloody awful and the layout is crap
machomansavage2 h, 15 m ago

Since these scum bags took £73 from my partners account 3 years ago. Have …Since these scum bags took £73 from my partners account 3 years ago. Have I hell ever gone back to them. Think Netflix has exceeded their TVs content as well,so no need to go back. What I hate with a,axon is if something ever goes wrong how do you reclaim your money? I mean with eBay it's simple open a resolution case via PayPal or eBay it self. Never seen why a,axon gets so much attention imo it's bloody awful and the layout is crap

Contact customer service on the live chat. I’m a heavy amazon user and ditched eBay as 90% of time is dearer than amazon. Plus with prime most deliveries are next day and free (if you pay for prime).

Only had a few problems with orders and always been resolved quickly and easily via the live chat.

For example I had a scratch on a shed and they without any quibble offered me £120 plus 2 months prime if I kept it or they offered to collect and replace it. I kept it. The shed was already half the price of eBay and various garden centres so got it for next to nothing :-)

Had a parcel go missing a couple of years ago and contacted the live chat and they sent out a new one straight away which arrived the next day.

In comparison to eBay when I bought some new car parts (car bonnet and wing) which were never sent, seller said they had tracking number but wouldn’t provide it and said it had been delivered, I obviously would have known if it had been, anyway launched a dispute and it took me a over a month to get my money back. That’s not good service at all. Main issue with eBay is it’s not very cheap these days, second hand items sell for more than new items on amazon which makes no sense at all.
Yeah it's gone.

I'm surprised it was ever there to be honest, made it way to easy to cancel at the end.

It's stil easy, but you have to remember to do it yourself.
Stick a reminder on your phone.

Sorted.
For reference, if you carry on with the cancel, it still does keep the 30 day trial active.
It doesnt end it immediatly, but will end after the 30 day trial.

They have just worded it to try to put you off cancelling, Ive just tried it now and still have 30 days prime remaining, but warns me i will lose my benefits after 29th Jan
118luke30th Dec 2017

For reference, if you carry on with the cancel, it still does keep the 30 …For reference, if you carry on with the cancel, it still does keep the 30 day trial active.It doesnt end it immediatly, but will end after the 30 day trial.They have just worded it to try to put you off cancelling, Ive just tried it now and still have 30 days prime remaining, but warns me i will lose my benefits after 29th Jan

Thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants