Can't change delivery from £4.08 on amazon ?

Found 23rd May 2012
Trying to sell a few things but don't have the option to change delivery from stated amount but a lot of the items i'm selling won't sell at the delivery on its own so i need to change it. Any ideas ?
Community Updates
7 Comments
Either upgrade to premium sellers account, monthly subscription required, or adjust the item cost to compensate.
Original Poster Banned
simplyjimbo

Either upgrade to premium sellers account, monthly subscription required, … Either upgrade to premium sellers account, monthly subscription required, or adjust the item cost to compensate.

I do have a premium sellers account and delivery is too high to compensate

Edited by: "ryman1000" 23rd May 2012
Banned
Their postage options are crazy

I think I chose to do it of weight and the light stuff put the weight as 0g and kinda did it as free postage
Original Poster Banned
churchill

Their postage options are crazyI think I chose to do it of weight and the … Their postage options are crazyI think I chose to do it of weight and the light stuff put the weight as 0g and kinda did it as free postage

How do you do that can only see a few options for shipping
Edited by: "ryman1000" 23rd May 2012
Banned
ryman1000

How do you do that can only see a few options for shipping

not sure would have to look have to go into day so will check for you, I dont know any passwords so cant do it here.

will only be couple of hours but maybe someone else will help you by then but if not will let you know

Man its to early to be getting up and going out
Banned
Alright mate

From the Tabs at top of page

click settings then shipping settings

Then the page showing your shipping model be there click on Change Shipping Method (located on right hand side at top of the table)

Here
Your Per Item/Weight Based Model Change Shipping Model Edit

Then you can chose either of 2 methods

Price Banded Shipping rate is determined by the total cost of the order (Learn more.)

Per Shipment/Weight Based Shipping rate includes a fixed charge per order, plus an additional charge per item or per kilogram

Then pick which one and go through the settings, I prefer price by weight ( you'd have to weigh your stuff check on Royal Mail site to get the price

Have to admit i think they could have made the shipping on items a little easier

Banned
Someone here will understand it all better and know more then me though Hope I helped a little
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants