Groups

Can't connect HUKD to facebook account?!

Just says page not found, I was trying to connect it, so I can get my showboat badge? I *think* I've filled out all my profile & I have my twitter connected to it, so why does it not show up?

15 Comments

same. i've tried it a few times, but to no avail...

when I log in and goto profile I am called BigDave??? STRANGE!!

me too

Original Poster

deb8z

[email protected] a badge!!

Original Poster

Oh and can we PLEASE have the control panel back, its a right hassle going through settings everytime!!!

when I log in and goto profile I am called BigDave??? STRANGE!!

Hahahaha.

richx45

Oh and can we PLEASE have the control panel back, its a right hassle … Oh and can we PLEASE have the control panel back, its a right hassle going through settings everytime!!!

The update of this site is dreadful.

Ok so I'm sad... I want my showboat badge too and although everything is completed and my Twitter is hooked up, it's not displaying. I don't like having only 3 badges - the empty space at the right is giving me OCD lol ;-)

i too dont like having 3 badges, i should have showboat ive linked to facebook and im sure if sorted all settings.
    id either want 4 badges, or just get rid of the badges bit.

dcx_badass

It takes about 24 hours and you only need to link facebook or twitter

i linked to facebook weeks and weeks ago. suprise suprise within 24 hours of putting it here, i have the badge.

As far as I know, this site has no issues/bugs.

You must be doing something wrong.

I don't

stingersplash

i linked to facebook weeks and weeks ago. suprise suprise within 24 hours … i linked to facebook weeks and weeks ago. suprise suprise within 24 hours of putting it here, i have the badge.

mines been linked for over 2 months now with FB and TW and nothing :lol

Mines been linked - but again nothing, also sure I used to have 3 badges?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions