Groups

Can't connect my Sony DR-BT21G Bluetooth headphones to my iPhone 2G

Need some help guys and girls.

I have the DR-BT22 that came with the bluetooth adapter for iPod/iPhones and I'm using the adapter to try to connect my new DR-BT21G bluetooth headphones (the one bundled with the Sony 8GB MP3 player) and it's not connecting.

Isn't the adapter compatible with my new headphones? I successfully connected my new headphones with my Nokia 5800 with no problems.

4 Comments

Have you turned off the bluetooth connection between the Nokia a nd headphones? They can only connect to one device at a time.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5715841

Have you turned off the bluetooth connection between the Nokia a nd … Have you turned off the bluetooth connection between the Nokia a nd headphones? They can only connect to one device at a time.

Yes. I tried connecting my iPhone with adapter first of all without success and tried my 5800 after, which connected with no problems.

Not sure but I thought iPhone Bluetooth was locked to handsfree kits only. This might have changed on the new firmware 3.0 but I haven't checked.

mittu1;5715872

Not sure but I thought iPhone Bluetooth was locked to handsfree kits … Not sure but I thought iPhone Bluetooth was locked to handsfree kits only. This might have changed on the new firmware 3.0 but I haven't checked.

That would be a neat trick by them - such things ought to be illegal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions