Anyone experiencing issues trying to get in touch with amazon

[image missing]
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
41229267-t8UJK.jpg
Try again chat is fine not calls
Try use pc or desktop site on mobile
I don’t know what to do I have been receiving random items from Amazon I don’t have an Amazon account what should I do
pease28/06/2020 03:39

I don’t know what to do I have been receiving random items from Amazon I d …I don’t know what to do I have been receiving random items from Amazon I don’t have an Amazon account what should I do

What you got

I don’t know what to do I have been receiving random items from Amazon I d …I don’t know what to do I have been receiving random items from Amazon I don’t have an Amazon account what should I do

Get in touch with them ASAP. Is someone using your address with a cloned credit card with the person ordering hoping it gets left on the doorstep. Get it sorted ASAP - there could be a wider issue at play.
Depends what items you are receiving - I have been sending small gifts during this COVID lockdown to family members as little surprises - although I did tell them after it was from me -
Whatever you should tell Amazon if you have no idea where they are coming from.
My Brother received a bottle of beer and some pork scratchings,which he found out later was from a neighbour who knew he was going through a rough time.
Edited by: "Satchmo" 28th Jun
Speaking of amazon, sorry op I'm going to ask a question here too, how do you send photos to sellers? I bought some charger cables they come with a lifetime guarantee, 2 of the 3 have broken, they are asking for photos but I've no idea how to send them to the seller?? any ideas? Thank you
wingmirror28/06/2020 09:55

Speaking of amazon, sorry op I'm going to ask a question here too, how do …Speaking of amazon, sorry op I'm going to ask a question here too, how do you send photos to sellers? I bought some charger cables they come with a lifetime guarantee, 2 of the 3 have broken, they are asking for photos but I've no idea how to send them to the seller?? any ideas? Thank you

If there’s no option to add photo use this website to upload a photo and it turns into a link

https://pasteboard.co

pasteboard.co
Edited by: "sdylan" 28th Jun
sdylan28/06/2020 09:59

If there’s no option to add photo use this website to upload a photo and i …If there’s no option to add photo use this website to upload a photo and it turns into a linkhttps://pasteboard.co

Thank you
1978120428/06/2020 07:20

Get in touch with them ASAP. Is someone using your address with a cloned …Get in touch with them ASAP. Is someone using your address with a cloned credit card with the person ordering hoping it gets left on the doorstep. Get it sorted ASAP - there could be a wider issue at play.

I would say expensive items from Bluetooth earphones costing around about £25 on Amazon to battery cases and camera flashlight

Ive heard of some sellers who sell on other platforms setting up Amazon accounts using details they got say if they bought from the other platform (like ebay) and then "buying" items on that account and leaving themselves reviews so they appear to be verified purchases to manipulate reviews. When looking at amazon reviews now I only look at the more negative ones like 3 stars or below as I know how easily reviews are manipulated. I now have two sellers I review for one sends me vouchers to cover the purchase then after review is live I get another £10-15 worth of vouchers for the review. The other I make the purchase from my own funds and they refund via paypal, no financial gain from that but I do get free items (£20-£40 items mostly)
Post a comment
@
    Text