Cant copy and paste from Microsoft Office free trial?

Anyway around this?

11 Comments

That'll teach you to cheat

Press 'PrtSc' and then open 'Paint' select 'Edit' and then 'paste'

Original Poster

MikeL;6399583

Press 'PrtSc' and then open 'Paint' select 'Edit' and then 'paste'

Doesnt seem to work?

change the date on you pc/laptop to when you initially signed up for it, not an exact date but the month will do.

Banned

snowflake;6399586

Set up another hotmail addy and re-do a trial, sons been doing this for 2 … Set up another hotmail addy and re-do a trial, sons been doing this for 2 years now :? completely free and legit (same ip) so would surely have stopped it by now if not. ;-)

certainly isnt legit

just torrent the enterprise edition :-D

just use this openoffice.org/ its got pretty much all the features of word and saves as .doc just like word does but its free and legit. if not that just torrent a copy of ms office.

Original Poster

I sent a job application though which i filled in using the office trail, ive seen another job i want to apply for and i want to just copy and paste the 'tell us why you want this job' part that took me ages to write out! But it wont let me copy and paste it onto another office application!

Banned

makershaker;6401303

I sent a job application though which i filled in using the office trail, … I sent a job application though which i filled in using the office trail, ive seen another job i want to apply for and i want to just copy and paste the 'tell us why you want this job' part that took me ages to write out! But it wont let me copy and paste it onto another office application!

send the doc to me and I'll send you the text

+1 on openoffice

Save as *.txt and open in Notepad

If you cannot copy and paste via right click.

CTRL + C = Copy text highlighted
CTRL + V = Paste it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions