Cant decide between s10e and Huawei p30

Posted 28th Nov
I currently have the s8 but fancy a new phone for Christmas. Cant decide between these 2
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
All I can say is getting spares for the Huawei can be a nightmare
cwj382028/11/2019 14:50

All I can say is 'how often do you buy spares for a phone'? It's also looking a lot like the American ban on Huawei is going to slowly fizzle out - so some cracking deals to be had on some high spec phones.
If it’s new and still under warranty and something goes wrong with it then you will be needing spares my daughter had a nightmare getting a new screen there are no spares available
cwj382028/11/2019 15:32

If it’s new and still under warranty and something goes wrong with it then …If it’s new and still under warranty and something goes wrong with it then you will be needing spares my daughter had a nightmare getting a new screen there are no spares available

Funny that because my phone needed a new screen and was under warranty and huawei managed to find spares and fix the phone and have it returned in less than a week
P30 Pro. Emui takes a while to get used to but honestly it's the better phone imo
cwj382028/11/2019 14:50

Yea try getting an alternator for one of them, impossible!
tonylee.benstead28/11/2019 16:05

P30 Pro. Emui takes a while to get used to but honestly it's the better …P30 Pro. Emui takes a while to get used to but honestly it's the better phone imo

I had a play about with the p30 Pro today but it felt uncomfortable too hold. It's less than an inch bigger than the p30 but the p30 feels so much nicer in the hand
I've got a BNIB P30 I'm selling as a unwanted upgrade if you choose to go for that one...

gumtree.com/p/o…699
Where is @MrSwitch
The only HUKD phone expert (IMO)
FreeDeal02/12/2019 15:09

Where is @MrSwitch The only HUKD phone expert (IMO)

I'd choose the huawei all day long, I love a bigger phone, and a phone with a bigger battery, plus my recent experience with Samsung has well put me off them, expect the S10e to have average at best battery life, Samsung cannot do optimisations at all

Thanks for the kind words @FreeDeal
MrSwitch02/12/2019 15:12

I'd choose the huawei all day long, I love a bigger phone, and a phone …I'd choose the huawei all day long, I love a bigger phone, and a phone with a bigger battery, plus my recent experience with Samsung has well put me off them, expect the S10e to have average at best battery life, Samsung cannot do optimisations at allThanks for the kind words @FreeDeal

Thankyou Mrs switch.. Do you know of any offers on at the minute? Payg
Nally201902/12/2019 15:15

Thankyou Mrs switch.. Do you know of any offers on at the minute? Payg

On the P30, not really no, not decent ones anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions