Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know why and how to fix it please?

Found 18th Aug 2017Edited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"
Hey guys, basically as title states..
-if I try to delete a friend I don't want on my list any more, it shows the loading circle up for about 30 secs then message pops up saying something like 'cannot process this, please visit Xbox support' and I can't find anything there (there's no code with that error message either)
-same happens if I try to accept a friend request. Its really annoying.
anyone had this happen to them and know what's going on or how I can fix it please?
Thanks guys (and gals
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Maybe you is blocked
Error4401 h, 0 m ago

Maybe you is blocked

Cant be blocked otherwise I wouldn't have the capability to play online.. plus I've not done anything to get blocked. It's some kind of technical error going on, thought some one on here might know where to point me.. going by the lack of responses lolit seems I'm the only GTA player with the issue
I think a while ago if you were blocked by someone or blocked them you couldn't remove or delete them if they were added. I just remember thinking it was an odd decision to code it this way.
chezybezy12 h, 10 m ago

I think a while ago if you were blocked by someone or blocked them you …I think a while ago if you were blocked by someone or blocked them you couldn't remove or delete them if they were added. I just remember thinking it was an odd decision to code it this way.

That is odd.. I didn't know that.
I know it's not because I've been blocked though.. it's doing it with everybody, even good friends I know personally if I try to delete them it won't let me. I'm thinking I might delete my profile off the system then re install it. Not sure if it could be the actual console or my account. It's just happened out of nowhere. Tried asking on Xbox live forums n no response yet
Buy a PS4 😄
Dawsy2 h, 34 m ago

Buy a PS4 😄

And get my account hacked.. 🤔 No thanks
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 19th Aug 2017
LeahsMintytoutou19 m ago

And get my account hacked.. 🤔 No thanks

Get 2 factor authentication.. locks it using a live code on your mobile.. no hackers getting into mine without my mobile...
Dawsy3 h, 5 m ago

Get 2 factor authentication.. locks it using a live code on your mobile.. …Get 2 factor authentication.. locks it using a live code on your mobile.. no hackers getting into mine without my mobile...

Ah right ok.. I just hear a lot about PS4 players that change to Xbox because their account got hacked.. I can't afford one anyway, spend too much money through this site!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants