Can't edit posts any more?

Found 11th Nov 2017
I am sure this has probably been done to death but I have been away. Seems you can't edit other peoples posts any more - specifically move them to the correct forum? The place is a mess.
Community Updates
I can add info
Ask
7 Comments
I've never been able to do that. Were you afforded that privilege and now it's been revoked ?
I used to be able to see what changes people made when they had edited their posts, can't now it seems
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 26 m ago

I used to be able to see what changes people made when they had edited …I used to be able to see what changes people made when they had edited their posts, can't now it seems

How?
Do some users have extra powers?
Destard5 m ago

How?Do some users have extra powers?

Don't fret - matters such as this are on a 'need to know' basis, Destard.

32413952-S74r2.jpg
Destard27 m ago

How?Do some users have extra powers?

Yes.
There used to be an editor badge, you were able to add information or move the post to another forum. Seems now you can only add information. There are phones in the computer section, tablets in the phones section, games are ****ing everywhere. Just seems that there is less of a community element now, just an advertising site with some user generated content I guess.
mynameisthehulk3 h, 2 m ago

There used to be an editor badge, you were able to add information or move …There used to be an editor badge, you were able to add information or move the post to another forum. Seems now you can only add information. There are phones in the computer section, tablets in the phones section, games are ****ing everywhere. Just seems that there is less of a community element now, just an advertising site with some user generated content I guess.

no wonder you lost your badge
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants