Groups

Can't find a deal that was on here yesterday for 3 pairs of kids pyjamas for £9

was for a company called kids-pyjamas.co.uk
    does anyone have a link to the thread please

8 Comments

oww i missed that thread all mine need new pjs

Why do you need the thread, just goto their website and the offer is right there.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5645358

Why do you need the thread, just goto their website and the offer is … Why do you need the thread, just goto their website and the offer is right there.

because it's coming up as £3.50 delivery & i thought the thread said it was free delivery so wanted to check :?

no there has never been free delivery with this company i also got the email stating the offer
    there stuff is really good though ive bought loads from there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;5645505

no there has never been free delivery with this company i also got the … no there has never been free delivery with this company i also got the email stating the offerthere stuff is really good though ive bought loads from there :thumbsup:

i got some lovely pjs 2 pairs for £5 from littlewoods sales,

Original Poster

DIVA1977;5645671

i got some lovely pjs 2 pairs for £5 from littlewoods sales,

cool :thumbsup: i'll have to have a look thanks diva:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882394
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764704
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!66
      4. GCSE Results day66

See more discussions