cant find an online game i used to play, pls help

it was a word game, like word drop, but letters used to come down that would burn through your column if u didnt used them fast enough, u had to make words of 3 or more letters from the ones on the board but the next letter had to be touching the last, and they would dissappear once used. i thought i played it on facebook but been through all my posts till last april and its not there, so dunno where i found it. its driving me mad, cant find in on mindjolt or gameyola which is where i thought it was. does someone know what it could be? thankyou

3 Comments

Original Poster

it might be bookworm, seems similar, i was sure it wasnt thow, itl keep me busy anyway, thanku, repped

seems to be the right game, but wasnt the game i had in mind, i think this one was timed, you had to get as many words in a time limit, and im sure its not word drop
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions