Groups

Cant find breadcrumbs on asda.com??

All asda stores sell pots of breadcrumbs but cannot find them on asda.com,any idea what they might be under?

9 Comments

usually by the salt and spices in tesco's maybe try condiments. Or packet mixes as under them too on the shelves in my tesco. The breadcrumbs usually next to salt under the herbs and packet mixes

something like fish..:? dont really know HTH

Banned

I don't think they do them on-line, i'll pick you some up, next time i'm in-store, if you like.

Banned

They are available at Tescos.

Original Poster

it looks like they dont do them online! ahhh well will send my lad down to tesco for them then lol
    I assumed they sold online the same stuff as instore

Original Poster

DLM;2662282

I don't think they do them on-line, i'll pick you some up, next time i'm … I don't think they do them on-line, i'll pick you some up, next time i'm in-store, if you like.

thanks for the offer will get em from tescos:thumbsup:

Banned

Here's a recipe:-

Homemade Bread Crumbs
    15 min, 8 min prep

Make a six month supply of bread crumbs for the cost of 2 loaves of bread and a cup of butter.

Ingredients

2 loaves firm-textured white bread
    1 cup butter
    salt & freshly ground black pepper

Directions

1 Use a food processor or blender to crumb the bread evenly.
    2 Crumbs should not be like sand.
    3 Leave some texture-don't overprocess.
    4 Melt butter in a large pan and add crumbs and salt and pepper.
    5 Stir until evenly coated.
    6 Continue stirring over medium heat until the crumbs sound like sand when they hit the bottom of the pan.
    7 Cool thoroughly.
    8 Then store in heavy duty plastic bags with zipper seals.
    9 Don't put them in the refrigerator-they won't keep.
    10 Store them in a cabinet for up to six months.

Original Poster

DLM;2662326

Here's a recipe:-Homemade Bread Crumbs15 min, 8 min prepMake a six month … Here's a recipe:-Homemade Bread Crumbs15 min, 8 min prepMake a six month supply of bread crumbs for the cost of 2 loaves of bread and a cup of butter. Ingredients2 loaves firm-textured white bread 1 cup butter salt & freshly ground black pepper Directions1 Use a food processor or blender to crumb the bread evenly. 2 Crumbs should not be like sand. 3 Leave some texture-don't overprocess. 4 Melt butter in a large pan and add crumbs and salt and pepper. 5 Stir until evenly coated. 6 Continue stirring over medium heat until the crumbs sound like sand when they hit the bottom of the pan. 7 Cool thoroughly. 8 Then store in heavy duty plastic bags with zipper seals. 9 Don't put them in the refrigerator-they won't keep. 10 Store them in a cabinet for up to six months.

Thankyou very much,might have to give this a bash and see what they turn out like:thumbsup:

A recipe, for breadcrumbs, maybe I should save my old bread and not feed the local duckies and ducklets, ahh !! but then they r soooooo cute :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions