Found 21st Oct 2008
Not sure if i'm missing something really obvious. As the title says I can't find my posts. I've only made three I think (flint). Also each time I have posted it says it has to be reviewed by a mod. How long does this last. I replied quickly to someones post only to find my answer did not go on the list of replies. ?? Confused ??

Any help, pointers etc much appreciated.
Thanks
Kells

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Original Poster

midlandscomics;3257961

Here ya … Here ya go....http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=58884&user_search=Kells&user_search_type=posts&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&advanced_search=Search+Now:thumbsup:

Thanks midlandscomics,

I suppose it's a bit more how do I find them. Thanks for your list of my posts but how do I find them ? Is there a tab somewhere in my control panle or ?? Also do you know about the mod reviewing my posts etc ? is it because i'm new ?

:thumbsup:

supermod

Kells;3258012

Thanks midlandscomics,I suppose it's a bit more how do I find them. … Thanks midlandscomics,I suppose it's a bit more how do I find them. Thanks for your list of my posts but how do I find them ? Is there a tab somewhere in my control panle or ?? Also do you know about the mod reviewing my posts etc ? is it because i'm new ?:thumbsup:

Look under your name - that's the number of posts you've made. Click on your name under your avatar - on the pop up menu that appears scroll down to - that will give you a list of all 6 :thumbsup:

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m438/Sigma_Pics/userposts.jpg

If you go to "]advanced search" - top right of the page - then enter your username in the third box, called "by user" and then click "search" at the bottom, you'll bring up all of your posts

Or you can click on your avatar and then click on "find all threads containing posts by XXXX"

edit: gosh, I'm slow tonight!! ^^ :-D

Original Poster

sigma;3258131

Look under your name - that's the number of posts you've made. Click on … Look under your name - that's the number of posts you've made. Click on your name under your avatar - on the pop up menu that appears scroll down to - that will give you a list of all 6

Thanks sigma, thats real easy to do, I thought it might be. :thumbsup:

Bargain Surfer, wow you are right, now seven posts are on google. I'd add picture if I knew how. Thanks anyway made me laugh. :-D

Edit, sadiebabes, not as slow as me... thanks

Kells;3258212

Thanks sigma, thats real easy to do, I thought it might be. … Thanks sigma, thats real easy to do, I thought it might be. :thumbsup:Bargain Surfer, wow you are right, now seven posts are on google. I'd add picture if I knew how. Thanks anyway made me laugh. :-DEdit, sadiebabes, not as slow as me... thanks

to illustrate your point:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ea/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1654
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226652
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1118
    4. word association Game74244921

See more discussions