Expired

cant find the post regarding free canvas just pay postage? think it was called schivers or something similar?

SuperEd 8 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2009
any1 help rep will be left
many thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

thank you! rep left just still waiitng for my canvas just seeing if anyone has had it delivered

mine came at weekend with a note to say they will run the promotion again soon they had lots of demand this time tbh i wasnt that impressed with it the pic was good quality and colour but the the canvas was a little to denty for me good deal tho for free heehee

Original Poster SuperEd

britonsarah;4528252

mine came at weekend with a note to say they will run the promotion again … mine came at weekend with a note to say they will run the promotion again soon they had lots of demand this time tbh i wasnt that impressed with it the pic was good quality and colour but the the canvas was a little to denty for me good deal tho for free heehee

thanks sarah just gave them a email asking where my canvas was if not want my postage fee back :whistling:

Original Poster SuperEd

Thanks for contacting me. We were overloaded with this offer.

We had about 100 prints that didn't get posted on Friday. Ran out of time.

So I should hope you will receive it tomorrow.

Kind Regards Jake

britonsarah;4528252

mine came at weekend with a note to say they will run the promotion again … mine came at weekend with a note to say they will run the promotion again soon they had lots of demand this time tbh i wasnt that impressed with it the pic was good quality and colour but the the canvas was a little to denty for me good deal tho for free heehee

Received mine this morning and I'm VERY pleased with it!:)

kensington143;4528539

Received mine this morning and I'm VERY pleased with it!:)

it was brilliant quality its just it was alot more bumpy than other canvases i have i like them a little more flat im not complaining at all and would defo recomend them just me bein a fuss pot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions