Can't find thread for Samsung 42" plasma from John Lewis - help please!

I purchased the TV after seeing this deal.

You had to phone Bluewater store to get it. Priced at £585 then rose to £625.

Have mine set up now and the thread had some useful tips for the optimum colour settings, etc.

Can anyone find it? I have searched and searched. And then I searched again - it seems to have disappeared?

Rep for first post with answer - Ready, Set, Go!

Thanks!

6 Comments

Banned

you probably couldnt find it due to that stupid expire thing, everything shows expired till you search by merchant and the bleedin thing goes to dont show expired

sassie;1714272

you probably couldnt find it due to that stupid expire thing, everything … you probably couldnt find it due to that stupid expire thing, everything shows expired till you search by merchant and the bleedin thing goes to dont show expired

Or (if you are in deals, show all) just type samsung in the advanced search and it would be the fourth result down :p:whistling:

Banned

barneydog;1714294

Or (if you are in deals, show all) just type samsung in the advanced … Or (if you are in deals, show all) just type samsung in the advanced search and it would be the fourth result down :p:whistling:

and that does the same changes from showing expired to exclude expired, wish they would sort it chuffin out

sassie;1714312

and that does the same changes from showing expired to exclude expired, … and that does the same changes from showing expired to exclude expired, wish they would sort it chuffin out

Do did what I normally do, use Google

hukd samsung plasma 42

and it come up as the third result down :thumbsup::-D

Original Poster

barneydog;1714329

Do did what I normally do, use Googlehukd samsung plasma 42 and it come … Do did what I normally do, use Googlehukd samsung plasma 42 and it come up as the third result down :thumbsup::-D

Thanks peeps - and good tip Sassie :thumbsup:

I seriously did try to find the thread, was going through pages and pages!

Will leave rep shortly.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions