Groups

Cant get my wi online

Im completely stumped how to get online - ive got my netbook sisters laptop all through my router along with wired up 360 no problems - comes to wii - no access points found or it finds its then gives me error code 51032

Im lost with what im doing wrong - ive changed it to a b connection - taken of encryption - tried manual setup - i really wanted to get online for bbc i player and all the old games -
    AND i know its not my router as it finds othe routers and then it doenst - is there something wrong with wiis in general for online as this code seems to be common but cant find a cure
    HELP!!

6 Comments

Daniel wii's wireless if you dodn't know

(Doesn't say in the top if you've connected wireless or wired)

Original Poster

t0mm;5354669

Daniel wii's wireless if you dodn't know :)(Doesn't say in the top if … Daniel wii's wireless if you dodn't know :)(Doesn't say in the top if you've connected wireless or wired)

obviously its wireless
    does enterring wep key and "AND i know its not my router as it finds othe routers and then it doenst " sound like a wired connectioj

Original Poster

Still having trouble can someone help as im stuck
    bump

Banned

dandoc2;5360439

Still having trouble can someone help as im stuck bump

did you read through spriggans link

Original Poster

sassie;5360677

did you read through spriggans link

Yeh but nothing really helped

If i turn my wii off for 15mins and turn it back on it will find my connection and connect - i test connection its fine then i try to update and then bam error 51030 cant find access point - i tried it with some random person router who didnt have a wep key ( just for test basis not stealing his net) and still didnt connect - i think its the wii

My router is THOMSON TG585v7
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563837
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.33
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News44

See more discussions