Groups

Cant get no signal on my phone..

Banned
    ok, so i was living with a friend and i could get signal just fine (Orange).. but recently moved back home (friday to be exact!) .. Now i only took the contract out less than 2 weeks ago and i was wandering if i can cancel the contract because i heard someone say you could within 28 days? all i want to do is switch to o2. Any suggestions on what to do here? or can you confirm i am within right to cancel?

cheers!!!

8 Comments

don't know but can sympathise cos my orange signal sucks!!

Is it not a cooling off period of 14 days?

if you can't get no signal on your phone, then surely you are ok to stick with Orange???:o

Banned

PapaSmurf;3716060

if you can't get no signal on your phone, then surely you are ok to stick … if you can't get no signal on your phone, then surely you are ok to stick with Orange???:o

That's what I thought.
    Would be a b*gger if you couldn't get ANY signal. :whistling:

If you got the contract online or on the phone, you have 14 days to change your mind. If you got the phone in a store you have no cooling off period.
    None of the networks guarantee coverage in buildings, the walls are always going to mess with the signal to some degree. . .

Original Poster Banned

PapaSmurf;3716060

if you can't get no signal on your phone, then surely you are ok to stick … if you can't get no signal on your phone, then surely you are ok to stick with Orange???:o

lol ok it was early and i just finished work... i meant since i moved home i cant get any!!

i went into carphonewarehouse and bought it... i defo have no cooling off period?

DangerGod;3722490

lol ok it was early and i just finished work... i meant since i moved … lol ok it was early and i just finished work... i meant since i moved home i cant get any!!i went into carphonewarehouse and bought it... i defo have no cooling off period?

I'm afraid not. Once you buy in a store you're stuck with it, sorry. . .

Original Poster Banned

steve1221;3722536

I'm afraid not. Once you buy in a store you're stuck with it, sorry. . .

:x:x:x:x!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions