Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Can't get the song title?

Posted 20th Jun
I really should know this but I just can't remember. I think it is 1990's. Heard it in a shop earlier. It is an indie, kind of moving track, put the hairs up on my arms. Have heard it many times in the past.

Caught the lyric "carry the emotion to me", and the chorus is quite high pitched woo hoos.

The song search sites where you put in lyrics are next to useless I've always found.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Darude - Sandstorm.
57 Comments
Darude - Sandstorm.
Rednirah20/06/2020 18:55

Darude - Sandstorm.

Thanks but no, I do like that track but not the one.
Maybe it is Damaged by plummet
Wooh hooh! When I feel like heavy metal! woooh hoo and im pins and needles.

I know it's not that. You just put that song in my head,
I think its despacito or gangnam style 2
Sashecuador20/06/2020 19:06

Maybe it is Damaged by plummet

Another good 90's techno trance track but no. It is more a 90's indie track. Might be the noughties but I'm going with late 90's?
Edited by: "xenophon" 20th Jun
Frankie7720/06/2020 19:09

Wooh hooh! When I feel like heavy metal! woooh hoo and im pins and …Wooh hooh! When I feel like heavy metal! woooh hoo and im pins and needles.I know it's not that. You just put that song in my head,

That would be my guess too!
we need more info. the lyric you relayed kinda sounds Verve'ish. But i can't recall it as one of theirs.
Frankie7720/06/2020 19:12

we need more info. the lyric you relayed kinda sounds Verve'ish. But i …we need more info. the lyric you relayed kinda sounds Verve'ish. But i can't recall it as one of theirs.

Now you say that.... Love is noise?
Frankie7720/06/2020 19:12

we need more info. the lyric you relayed kinda sounds Verve'ish. But i …we need more info. the lyric you relayed kinda sounds Verve'ish. But i can't recall it as one of theirs.

No not the verve, but in that ball park I think perhaps.
RedNWhite20/06/2020 19:14

Now you say that.... Love is noise?

I couldn't see that being played anywhere. Plus that was 2008. I'm expecting it to be a top 10 hit. Cracking song though.
benhornsby199920/06/2020 19:18

What a tune

Totally agree but my fave Ecuador by Sash! 1997.listen to it everyday.its like a ritual to me.
Sashecuador20/06/2020 19:21

Totally agree but my fave Ecuador by Sash! 1997.listen to it everyday.its …Totally agree but my fave Ecuador by Sash! 1997.listen to it everyday.its like a ritual to me.

Another classic! but to me you cant beat Ultrabeat - Pretty green eyes
Op Shazam is good for this. Download it,run it and sing the lyrics clearly into the mic.

It will give you the options and just pick from there.
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 20th Jun
benhornsby199920/06/2020 19:25

Another classic! but to me you cant beat Ultrabeat - Pretty …Another classic! but to me you cant beat Ultrabeat - Pretty green eyes

You genuinely born in 1999? The golden era of a lot of good dance music them years.
Remember Happy Hardcore? I tried to listen back to some classics. Ouch. And the Bonkers albums.
Sc4mp020/06/2020 19:26

Op Shazam is good for this. Download it,run it and sing the lyrics clearly …Op Shazam is good for this. Download it,run it and sing the lyrics clearly into the mic.It will give you the options and just pick from there.

On Android? Will humming be sufficient?
Not song number 2 by Blur is it?
kramvic20/06/2020 19:38

Not song number 2 by Blur is it?

Nope but good call.

Pretty sure it was used on an advert at some time if that maybe helps slightly.
Sc4mp020/06/2020 19:30

You genuinely born in 1999? The golden era of a lot of good dance music …You genuinely born in 1999? The golden era of a lot of good dance music them years.

I was born in 72 and this is what we had in those days
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha?
xenophon20/06/2020 19:33

On Android? Will humming be sufficient?

Yeah I think it can acknowledge humming as well as long as the tune is quite clear of what it is
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 20th Jun
Sashecuador20/06/2020 19:44

I was born in 72 and this is what we had in those days[Video]

I've got a set from 1990 of the Prodigy and Carl Cox somewhere I'll fish out for you, will bring back memories.
Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols maybe? Has a woohoo in it, not sure about the other lyric though...
RedNWhite20/06/2020 19:57

Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols maybe? Has a woohoo in it, not sure …Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols maybe? Has a woohoo in it, not sure about the other lyric though...

Darn you beat me too it
Thetrout20/06/2020 20:01

Darn you beat me too it

We’re probably both wrong anyway
RedNWhite20/06/2020 20:17

We’re probably both wrong anyway

Yes but a decent try. Cheers.
Maybe a Weezer song... Buddy Holly?

Just can’t think of anything with the emotion lyric in it
I'm going for Woohoo's

Yeah I have a feeling it's a more snow patrol kinda band/song.
Encore une fois
Thetrout20/06/2020 20:25

I'm going for Woohoo's[Video]

My favourite James song. Had the album on CD but bought the single cassette to play in the car. Actually still have it in a box only a few feet away!
Hmm okay, 90's & Woo Hoos. Hmm nothing had more Woo Hooing than the GNR Remake of SYmpathy for the Devil from 1994

Frankie7720/06/2020 20:25

Yeah I have a feeling it's a more snow patrol kinda band/song.

Definitely a strong possibility.
James were singing bring down the government walls, It's a crime to be outspoken. 30 years ago. (1990 Gold Mother)
Sc4mp020/06/2020 19:26

Op Shazam is good for this. Download it,run it and sing the lyrics clearly …Op Shazam is good for this. Download it,run it and sing the lyrics clearly into the mic.It will give you the options and just pick from there.

this is not a thing
Post a comment
@
    Text