Cant input next free delivery code!!!

Ive cleared all my cookies. Logged in logged out refreshed reopened and not using quidco and still cant get the promotional code box to appear.
What am I doing wrong?

18 Comments

Original Poster

I dont get why it isnt there permanently

Original Poster

I have always managed to get free delivery isnt there always 1 floating around? I checked my account yesterday and the box was there. Kicking myself for not ordering yesterday now lol

Mine always disappears if I go through quidco.

Whoops should read more carefully lol

There was a free delivery code here that was posted
hotukdeals.com/ite…ode
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks its not the code im after though just the box to put it in!

hunter82;4286435

Thanks its not the code im after though just the box to put it in!

Oh sorry! I've never been famed for my intelect!!!

Do you mean the box on the next site to put the code in? :thinking:

Original Poster

yea hun its jut not there no matter what I do lol just about given up

I read somewhere that it you put your sign in details in the boxes incorrectly, then when it loads the page again the promotion box will be there - give that a try :thumbsup: (and make sure you let us know if that works!)

Original Poster

I just deleted temporary internet viewing files and it works now wahoo finally!

callan/eva;4285915

Mine always disappears if I go through quidco.

Same here and it seems to then nobble it for a few days, after which it reverts back to normal and you can put the code in again.

Original Poster

thanks for your help everyone appreciate it. x

Mrs.Z;4286745

I read somewhere that it you put your sign in details in the boxes … I read somewhere that it you put your sign in details in the boxes incorrectly, then when it loads the page again the promotion box will be there - give that a try :thumbsup: (and make sure you let us know if that works!)

I just tried this and it didn't work :x

hunter82;4286758

I just deleted temporary internet viewing files and it works now wahoo … I just deleted temporary internet viewing files and it works now wahoo finally!

How do you do this??? :?

Original Poster

click onto tools then internet options press delete and then delete temporary internet files. It worked Im so happyyyy!!!! x

starsparkle2311;4286802

nice tip:thumbsup: Have you read a Martina Cole book yet? If you want … nice tip:thumbsup: Have you read a Martina Cole book yet? If you want anymore let me know, I was a bit reluctant to sell last time, 'cos they were my mum's books, but she said I can do what I like so if you want any let me know:thumbsup:

Erm... no - not started any of the books I bought yet, just trying to finish off my library books so I can give them back!!! Am reading 'Don't wake me at Doyle's' - it's rather lame but I always have to finish books once I start them :giggle:

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4286895

I just tried this and it didn't work :xHow do you do this??? :?

did it work?

Yey thanks so much - worked for me too!! Just ordered £88 worth of stuff so my husband probably won't be as chuffed as I am that it worked!!
Thanks again - New Bikinis on the way! x:thumbsup:

Original Poster

glad it worked for you too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dashcam question511
    2. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
    3. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234
    4. Finally got a Xbox one s11

See more discussions