can't login to match

Does anyone have a match.com account? :P

I'm having problems logging in! 110% sure ive got my username and password correct... but its coming up with:

The username and password you entered were incorrect. Please try again. Remember, you can use only letters, numbers and underscores in both your username and password.

Taking the wii!

22 Comments

do the forgot ur password thing to see if the password is right

micoo;6108365

do the forgot ur password thing to see if the password is right

Just what I was going to say....

Just stay on here to pull the women!:-D

[COLOR="Red"]LOL @ internet dating.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

done the forgotten password thing 3 times already.. no email has come through.

200% sure i've not forgotten the password... caps lock off :P

Tried ie firefox.

5nowman;6108423

done the forgotten password thing 3 times already.. no email has come … done the forgotten password thing 3 times already.. no email has come through.200% sure i've not forgotten the password... caps lock off :PTried ie firefox.

Sounds like you have been hacked hun, email them with your original email etc and explain. I keep avoiding the dating sites because I hear of too many horror stories and just hope one day mr.wonderful will find me .. let me know how it goes though just in case I change my mind, and JFK, shut up you plonker :roll:

5nowman, snowflake.................................fate!

Quick ladies get looking for deals on hats!:giggle:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6108514

5nowman, snowflake.................................fate!Quick ladies get … 5nowman, snowflake.................................fate!Quick ladies get looking for deals on hats!:giggle:

Lol, I wouldn't have replied if I'd thought that, maybe that's why I'm so oblivious to everyone lol doh :roll: made me laugh though ;-)

Well there is no hope for me. Filled one in one that does some calculation to pick the best people for you. After filling in all the questions not one match! I'm doomed! lol

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6108635

Well there is no hope for me. Filled one in one that does some … Well there is no hope for me. Filled one in one that does some calculation to pick the best people for you. After filling in all the questions not one match! I'm doomed! lol

Well that's cos I haven't joined doh, dupid :roll:

snowflake;6108647

Well that's cos I haven't joined doh, dupid :roll:

Well fill it in then (eharmony) and see if you get any matches. If you do and get a result, you can be happy in the knowledge that your more eligible than me!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6108514

5nowman, snowflake.................................fate!Quick ladies get … 5nowman, snowflake.................................fate!Quick ladies get looking for deals on hats!:giggle:

lol! didnt see that coming at all!

snowflake;6108467

Sounds like you have been hacked hun, email them with your original email … Sounds like you have been hacked hun, email them with your original email etc and explain. I keep avoiding the dating sites because I hear of too many horror stories and just hope one day mr.wonderful will find me .. let me know how it goes though just in case I change my mind, and JFK, shut up you plonker :roll:

Hope I've not been hacked :? Just opened my mind to all the things they could be doing to my account!!
Fired off an email to match.com .. lets see what happens.

Mr Snowflake will find you one day .....and melt away your heart Make sure you have a blizzard of a time! Thanks for the advice

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6108689

Well fill it in then (eharmony) and see if you get any matches. If you do … Well fill it in then (eharmony) and see if you get any matches. If you do and get a result, you can be happy in the knowledge that your more eligible than me!

Nope I daren't, probably get matched up to my ex or something ridiculous like that lol knowing me :roll:

5nowman;6108702

lol! didnt see that coming at all!Hope I've not been hacked :? Just … lol! didnt see that coming at all!Hope I've not been hacked :? Just opened my mind to all the things they could be doing to my account!!Fired off an email to match.com .. lets see what happens.Mr Snowflake will find you one day .....and melt away your heart Make sure you have a blizzard of a time! Thanks for the advice

No worries, and thank you for the sweet reply, good luck xx

snowflake;6108719

Nope I daren't, probably get matched up to my ex or something ridiculous … Nope I daren't, probably get matched up to my ex or something ridiculous like that lol knowing me :roll:

Well if you don't try! He wont just come knocking at the door you know!...............what number did you live at again! lol

I met my wife via the internet.

Just wish I had paid via paypal.

I could have returned her through "goods not as described", lol.

kjbenja;6108801

I met my wife via the internet.Just wish I had paid via paypal.I could … I met my wife via the internet.Just wish I had paid via paypal.I could have returned her through "goods not as described", lol.

lol, that made me chuckle, damn, was just about to open up another bottle, better not eh?!!! :roll:

Take it easy snowflake, a bottle of Vimto is full of sugar you know?

kjbenja;6108828

Take it easy snowflake, a bottle of Vimto is full of sugar you know?

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you have NO idea how close that was to the truth :-D

Original Poster

kjbenja;6108801

I met my wife via the internet.Just wish I had paid via paypal.I could … I met my wife via the internet.Just wish I had paid via paypal.I could have returned her through "goods not as described", lol.

lol! Cruel!

Drink of champions love, lol.

I would have one with you but i'm workin.

kjbenja;6108861

Drink of champions love, lol.I would have one with you but i'm workin.

Next time then ;-) I'll water it down just for you

snowflake;6108926

Next time then ;-) I'll water it down just for you

I take mine neat, like a man :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213604
    3. Sad news about Barcelona66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039

See more discussions